Extra Easy Post baby bulge battle begins!

Foxybutfat87

Newbie alert! I've decided to get this weight shifted once and for all so I thought I'd give you a quick and hopefully not boring overview of where I am to date.

On 4th January 2013 I made the best decision ever...I started the slimming world extra easy plan. After years of battling my weight I was ready to do something about it. I weighed in at 25st 10lbs.

It was hard at times no doubt but I stuck with it and as the months went on I saw those pounds melt away. I got married last September weighing 17st 10lb and I may not have been as small as I'd have liked but I felt like a million dollars. Shortly after returning from our honeymoon (where I gained a stone!) I discovered we were expecting our first baby. My beautiful baby daughter was born in June and around that time I weighed 22st 5lb.

I had an emergency C section so the first weeks were rough and I couldn't exercise and to be truthful ate for convenience as opposed to weight loss. I am now 21st 8 and desperate to get back on track and lose this weight once and for all.

I don't go to group but I am doing slimming world extra easy. Anyways that's enough about me! Happy slimming folks and I'll keep active on here to see that recipes/tips/advice etc you all have - need all the help I can get! Thanks :)

Back