Post baby. To loose lots of weight!

Hello!!! :) I have probabbly introduced myself already but i feel like i need to do this again because i need supportttt and helpppp.
So here i am post baby delivery. My baby is now 8 months old and i am still very heavy at 16st 3lbs and a size 18/20. I am desperate to loose weight and just feel fit and good about myself! I have wanted to loose the weight ever since giving birth but i just couldnt get myself into the mindset of things. . Now with only 4 months until my babys 1st birthday and my uni graduation ceremony in September - i am desperate to loose 2 stone for that and get into size 14^16's .. i am defo starting to panic! I will be doing Slimming World (time to time calorie counting on myfitnesspal to be flexible around social gatherings etc) but for the most part it is slimming world. I am crumblingggggg with nerves and really want to do this now.. hate seeing myself in the mirror at 28 and not being happy with what i see.
Thank you everyone! Hope to get lots of support here and chatting to other slimmers!!!:)

Hi,

its so hard losing weight when you have a little one to look after. I'm currently pregnant and doing sw to avoid a massive gain this time.

best of luck losing weight in time for graduation and your little ones birthday. have you thought about starting a diary in the sw section, I find it great to update with how my days been etc.

x x

Back