Pot noodle things ?

loughpet

HI,

Did I read on here before that there are free pot noodle type thingeys we can have on sw? Sorry I can't remember the name . Going shopping soon so help please if you can xx

Last edited:
Also, there are the bachelor supernoodles to go pots. Apparently the low fat ones are free, but I've never seen these for sale - they're never the low fat ones anyway.

I might be wrong though so check! :) x

Oh yes thats what they are called. Are they free? nice? and were can I get them ?? Sorry for all the questions . xx

I'll be watching this as I don't know either! Never found the blasted things to try! Would be great to have at work :) x

sorry cant say i tasted them, but when i was in morrisons th other day they were with the packet soups if thats any good to you

Mugshots are usually by the packet soups - sachets about the same size as a cup-a-soup. The noodle and tomato pasta ones are free but the cheesy one has a couple of syns in it. They are on offer in Asda at the moment - 4 for £1.50 - they are brilliant for an afternoon snack or to keep in your office drawer for emergency lunches!

Back