Potato & PP

With potatoes its always 2pp per 100g. :)

I just realised I said 'always'. Obviously a potato covered in butter won't be lol. Regular potatoes are 2pp per 100g. ;)

Is that cooked or uncooked?! In my mind, when you bake a potato the water evaporates and it weighs less, so you'd get much more for your money if you weigh it cooked?!

:)

Just be careful hon though because a 100g potato is pretty damn small. I'd personally point it at 4pp just to be on the safe side - a small potato normally comes in at about 200g. :)

Just be careful hon though because a 100g potato is pretty damn small. I'd personally point it at 4pp just to be on the safe side - a small potato normally comes in at about 200g. :)

I made that mistake! looked through the bag of jacket spuds at asda and though they are small! ill take em only be about 150gs etc .... 250gs LOL :p ah well still yummy :D

LOL iknow was going have have another today looked so small well compare to the others and weighed nearlly 300g it went straight back into the bag and out came the BNS ;)

haha i usually palm the bigger ones off on my mom when i do one for both of us :D i would buy em separately in the shops and weigh them there, but they are way expensive! i brought 6 in a bag for a quid in tesco lol :p its ok when i do chips as i just cut the amount i want and then chuck rest but with jacket cant do that lol may start buying the tiny potatoes and do them as jackets LOL :D at least the i can have 3 baby ones for about 100gs :p

Back