potato waffels

1.6point per one grilled one

Can I jump in please? Not sure how I'm supposed to do it!! I've just got some poppy and sesame thins (cracker type of thing) from Tesco and had 2 and have no idea how many points they are. I'm also having a very large voddie and fresh orange which I KNOW I shouldn't really but my question is, how do you find out what points are in whatever you're eating? Thanks.

Can I jump in please? Not sure how I'm supposed to do it!! I've just got some poppy and sesame thins (cracker type of thing) from Tesco and had 2 and have no idea how many points they are. I'm also having a very large voddie and fresh orange which I KNOW I shouldn't really but my question is, how do you find out what points are in whatever you're eating? Thanks.

You need a WW points calculator

I bought one of those on Monday when I joined WW. Got to learn how to use it now. I see there are instructions on the box so hopefully I will manage! lol Thanks.

can u buy a ww cals from anywhere? or do u have to join ww? i have one of them turn around card thingis from like the 1980's or somic! lol it serves me well!

I got mine at WW when I joined, cost me £8.95. I'm having a look now to see if I can work out how many points I've just had for dinner. Told you I'm really thick! :cry: I've had 1.5 quite big new potatoes, a smallish chicken fillet cooked in foil in the oven, a tbsp of Tesco chicken and bacon pasta. Didn't notice any chicken and bacon! Had cherry tomatoes too but they're free, I've gathered that much.

I swear I'm 'dyslexic' only in a maths way! :(

My daily menu i count using ww cal and use halfs or whole points (1.5 or 2). Only when I dont have it on me I will go to extremes and count to exact number (1.6). Hope this makes sense:)

Thank you, I will get it, it's easy when you know how isn't it!? I don't know what it is about me that doesn't understand these things, I just have a block! :sigh:

Back