Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

pp in strongbow cider

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by jenny t, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jenny t

jenny t Full Member

Does anyone know how many pp in Strongbow and magners cider please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachael.kelly

Rachael.kelly Member

4 in half a strongbow! Had 5 on sat night and still his week :)

4. jenny t

jenny t Full Member

Thank you, I couldn't find it in the online tracker,I nearly had some cadbury caramel nibbles instead but I could find them either haha, do you have any idea how many in magners

5. Rachael.kelly

Rachael.kelly Member

There's 4points in a 300ml bottle of the magners light! Can't find original magners sorry but my friend drinks the cans of it (not sure how much is in a can) and she points it as 6! Hth x

6. jenny t

jenny t Full Member

Thanks again Rachel, My husband likes Magners and he has a couple of cans in the fridge but not the light stuff, he is dieting with me so can take 12 off his 49 at the weekend :cool:

7. Jay27

Jay27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.93%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Not sure if it helps but there are 8pp in a pint of magners in the pub, the cans would be more or less the same im guessing. I am disgusted with the propoints values in alcohol, a bottle of magners lite used to be 1.5 and now its 4. there is no value for pp in alcohol for a man who drinks beer or cider :(

8. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    I'm hoping Gaymers cider has similar values and isn't higher cos it is lush :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.