pp in strongbow cider

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by jenny t, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jenny t

jenny t Full Member

Does anyone know how many pp in Strongbow and magners cider please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachael.kelly

Rachael.kelly Member

4 in half a strongbow! Had 5 on sat night and still his week :)

4. jenny t

jenny t Full Member

Thank you, I couldn't find it in the online tracker,I nearly had some cadbury caramel nibbles instead but I could find them either haha, do you have any idea how many in magners

5. Rachael.kelly

Rachael.kelly Member

There's 4points in a 300ml bottle of the magners light! Can't find original magners sorry but my friend drinks the cans of it (not sure how much is in a can) and she points it as 6! Hth x

6. jenny t

jenny t Full Member

Thanks again Rachel, My husband likes Magners and he has a couple of cans in the fridge but not the light stuff, he is dieting with me so can take 12 off his 49 at the weekend :cool:

7. Jay27

Jay27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.93%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Not sure if it helps but there are 8pp in a pint of magners in the pub, the cans would be more or less the same im guessing. I am disgusted with the propoints values in alcohol, a bottle of magners lite used to be 1.5 and now its 4. there is no value for pp in alcohol for a man who drinks beer or cider :(

8. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    I'm hoping Gaymers cider has similar values and isn't higher cos it is lush :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.