Pre Wedding Food Diary :)

We got engaged last August but had been together for 3 years. We are both getting on a bit now so time to settle down. I've done slimming world before and gave up when I was near goal ( no idea why) and now I'm right back were I started a few years back. I tried a few different diets before I decided to come back but this is definitely the one for me. I do well for a short time then give up but I find it easier to stick to slimming world long term.

Aw! Good luck! Today I have been a little naughty.. I had a few chips with lunch at work and my fiancé has brought me some rose! Thankfully I have time to do this slowly!

Breakfast: two slices of brown bread (hex b) with butter, beans and 2 poached eggs.
3 syns

Lunch: Sweet potato and chickpea curry with a side of chips (probably 10 syns not sure!)

Dinner: Noodles with soy sauce, quorn ham and light cheese (syn free!)

Sound like a nice day and it is Friday after all so you should get to push the boat out :) ahh I love a nice glass of rose when its really chilled and the sun is shining makes me feel all summery.

Hehe thank you :) feel much less guilty now lol.

Today's food diary:
Breakfast- two slices of wholemeal bread (hex b 1)
Butter (3 syns)
Spaghetti hoops

Lunch- Quorn chicken tikka masala (8.5 syns

Dinner- Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (hex a). Two low fat quorn sausages.

Snacks- Weetabix cereal bar (hex b 2)
Special K chilli cracker crisps (4.5 syns)

Total syns: 16 syns

I forgot I had butter on my toast until I added all my syns up :( but I did go swimming today so I'm sure the extra syn won't do too much damage!

Today's food diary:

Breakfast:
Two weetabix with semi skimmed milk and 1 tsp of sugar (hex a and b and 1 syn)

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (hex a 2)

Dinner: Pasta with tomato and chilli puree, garlic herbs, light cheese and 2 quorn hot dog sausages (Total 5.5 syns)

Snacks: 1 cherry bakewell Alpen Light bar (hex b2)
Mullerlight coconut greek yoghurt(0.5 syns)

Total syns: 7 out of 15 syns

Back