Pre Wedding Food Diary :)

LaurenJade23

I've recently joined Slimming World in a bid to lose weight and get healthier before I get married next year, and thought it would be a good idea to do a food diary to help me keep on track. I am only a member online but I think I am following it correctly :)

Green Day:
Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal bread with butter and marmite

Lunch: Jacket potato, beans and cheddar

Dinner: Boiled potatoes, low fat quorn sausages and vegetables with 1 tbsp of reduced sugar and salt ketchup.

Syns:
Ketchup: 0.5 syns
Muller Fruit Corner Yogurt - 5 syns
Lurpak Spreadable, Lightest, 1 tbsp- 3 syns
Special K Biscuit Moments - 5 syns

Healthy extras:
Bread (HEX B- 1)
Ryvita Original x 4 (HEX B- 2)
Low fat sainsburys garlic and herb soft cheese (HEX A- 1)
Cheddar Cheese (HEX A- 2)

Total syns: 13.5 syns

Last edited:

Lunch: Jacket potato, beans and cheddar. Two low fat quorn sausages (syn free!)

Two original ryvita with low fat garlic and herb soft cheese

Dinner: Wholemeal pasta with tomato puree, sweetcorn and 25g of lighter cheddar

Syns:
25g of light cheddar 3.5 syns
Butter 3 syns
Lemonade 2 glasses -6 syns
Total syns: 12.5

Breakfast: Two slices of wholemeal bread with butter and marmite (HEX B and 3 syns)

Snacks:
Strawberry muller fruit corner (5syns)
Four original ryvita with low fat garlic and herb soft cheese (hex b2 and hex a 1)

Lunch: Wholemeal pasta with tomato puree, sweetcorn and 25g of lighter cheddar (hex a 2)

Dinner: Ainsley Harriot tomato and garlic cous cous with two low fat quorn sausages (3.5 syns)

Snack:Freezepop 1.5 syns

Total syns: 13

Lunch: Jacket potato, beans and cheddar. Two low fat quorn sausages (syn free!)

Four original ryvita with low fat garlic and herb soft cheese

Dinner: Wholemeal rice with quorn chilli con carne with cheddar

Syns:
Cheese 5 syns
Butter 3 syns
Uncle bens chilli sauce 7 syns
Freeze pop 1.5 syns
Total syns: 16.5 syns :(

Lunch: Jacket potato, beans and cheddar.

Dinner: Wholemeal pasta with tomato puree, sweetcorn and 25g of cheddar and two quorn hot dog sausages

Syns:
Cheddar 5 syns
Butter 3
Muller fruit corner 5 syns
Two quorn hot dog sausages 2 syns

Total syns: 15 syns

Today was a bad day.. it started off well but I missed lunch and we had a power cut in the evening so we had a takeaway curry :S

We're going out for lunch for my brothers birthday tomorrow too so I think I will have to go to the gym tomorrow evening to make up for it a little bit and start again fully on monday :)

I'm getting married next year too and just started slimming world on Monday, I love these food diaries as it gives me ideas of what to eat! I'm doing extra easy plan. When do you get married?

I've just started too :) this week ive just had basic foods as we need to do a big shop but I have been having a look at other people's diaries for inspiration too :) next November! How about you?

I've just started too :) this week ive just had basic foods as we need to do a big shop but I have been having a look at other people's diaries for inspiration too :) next November! How about you?

Yeah I'm doing extra easy but I'm not sure if that's best to do or not i'll see how much I loose when I weigh myself on Monday! I'm May it's so exciting!! :)

Aw I started on extra easy but people said as I'm a veggie green would be easier and you get extra healty extras :) how exciting! It will come round so quickly!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with 250ml of semi skimmed milk (Hex a 1 and hex b 1) with 1 teaspoon of sugar (1 syn)

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (hex a 2)

Dinner: Light choices mashed potato (5 syns), spaghetti hoops and 1.5 syn free low fat quorn sausages

Snacks:
4 Ryvita original (Hex B 2)
Low fat garlic and herb soft cheese (1.5 syns)
Two fabulous baking boys mini raspberry cupcakes (2.5 syns each)
Freezepop 1.5 syns

Total syns: 13 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix with 250ml of semi skimmed milk (Hex a 1 and hex b 1) with 1 teaspoon of sugar (1 syn)

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (hex a 2)

Dinner: Pasta with tomato puree, sweetcorn, garlic, 3 quorn hot dog sausages and lighter cheese (Total 6.5 syns)

Total syns: 7.5 syns

Hi here to follow. I'm also trying to lose weight for the big day but mines not until 2015 so got a bit of time. Can't wait to actually get to the point where I will happily walk into the shops and try on some of the dresses!!! Have you sorted out much for your big day or are you just focusing on the weight loss?

Hi :) aw how exciting! Dress shopping is so exciting! We've booked our venue and the photographer and the cake! How about you? I've never really been to weddings so I'm excited but starting to get a bit nervous! X

Only booked the venue so far. We are getting married outside Marbella in a villa. Worked out so much cheaper and fingers crossed will be guaranteed weather. Plus everyone gets to stay a week so the wedding will seem like it lasted longer. Very exited just need to make sure I glide elegantly down the aisle not waddle. How much are you trying to lose? I can't believe I have to wait so long but better then being stressed!!

That sounds lovely :) I would have loved to get married abroad! Exactly you will have plenty of time to arrange everything :) probably a few stone! How about you? X

I want to lose 3 stone which will take me to 10st 5 roughly. I only started on Monday so I'm full of beginners enthusiasm. Have you been engaged long? How are you getting on with the diet?

We've been engaged since December 2010! How about you? Hehe I only started recently but it takes me a while to adjust to change! X

We got engaged last August but had been together for 3 years. We are both getting on a bit now so time to settle down. I've done slimming world before and gave up when I was near goal ( no idea why) and now I'm right back were I started a few years back. I tried a few different diets before I decided to come back but this is definitely the one for me. I do well for a short time then give up but I find it easier to stick to slimming world long term.

Back