Pregnant!!!

Hello everyone
help needed please
Just found out im 5 weeks pregnant at the weekend and over the moon
been doing slimming world extra easy for 6 months and lost nearly 3 and a half stone
I know you can still do slimming world when pregnant but just need to know should i be doing anything different?
many thanks
Belinda

hi. congrats first of all. i also do slimming world. you dont change anything until after youve had the baby and thats only if your breastfeeding. although, i must admit, i have felt sooooo nauseous since i found out, i find it hard to follow slimming world. but i still go because i know when the nausea has worn off i will be able to follow it properly again and keep an eye on my weight.

good luck hun, keep up the good work.

kerryxxx:D

Hiya congrats on your pregnancy! You can follow slimming world, you dont do anything different but you do need to get a letter from your midwife

You follow SW as normal, but if doing EE you get an additional HEA and HEB.

You can get the book from your consultant or online if you're an online member

Thanks for all your replies!
I dont go to group anymore
just follow the extra easy plan myself
so hopefully will still lose weight whilst pregnant
which does sound very strange
but will do my best

Hi hun,im exacrly the same tryin to stick to sw whilst.pregnant ,nt dong bad so far but with feeling sick all time it s very hard to stick too. I stick to it ad much ad i can but if i feel sick and need somethin diff to eat i will have it. Thats what u shud do. Losing weight whilst pregnant i shudnt think very good for baby but not sure

Back