Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

pret a manger felafel sandwich syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by emg, 2 October 2010 Social URL.

1. emg

emg New Member

Hello, could some kind person please let me know how many syns is in the pret a manger felafel sandwich - here are the details...

Energy Values (kcal) per pack451 Protein (g) per pack11.8 Carbohydrate (g) per pack57.1 - of which sugars(g)9.6 Fat (g) per pack19.2 - of which saturates (g)2.5 Dietary Fibre (g) per pack4.1 Sodium (g) per pack0.721 Average weight (g) per pack214 Thank you so much - this one may be hard to hear! (ps sorry to ask - but am not a SW member at the moment.)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    having a look online... ermmm, was it wholemeal bread? x

4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry to be bringer of bad news, if this is the one!

Pret A Manger Falafel & Chunky Humous Sandwich per pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 23 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 23 Syns [​IMG] Green 23 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

5. emg

emg New Member

Thank you so much 10st10lbs. At least I know not to have any more syns today! Sandwiches are such deceptive syn buckets!

6. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    no worries :) tell me about it! while i was searching for yours, i had a quick look at the syns for the starbucks panini i was eyeing up the other day - glad i didn't have it! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.