Primal blueprint 21 day challenge - starts 11th Jan

Kat1e

This is for life
Morning folks, hope you had a lovely christmas & new year.

As usual, my 80/20 was perhaps more 50/50 so I have tight trousers & worse feeling bloated & uncomfortable. I'm dumping the sugar this week but then planning to join the primal challenge that starts next week

Looking forward to focusing on:
healthy food & new recipes
movement - especially essential ones like pressups & pullups (gulp!)
sleep
play

Anyone else fancy joining me?

Looking forward to following you. :)

I done Primal for 3 years but had to stop it completely beginning of 2015. Once I've been given the ok by my surgeon which should be next week I'm hoping to be back on it. :)

I will only be having red meat occasionally.

Last edited:
Looking forward to following you. :)

I done Primal for 3 years but had to stop it completely beginning of 2015. Once I've been given the ok by my surgeon which should be next week I'm hoping to be back on it. :)

I will only be having red meat occasionally.

HI Mary, hope you get the go ahead & can join the challenge. I love being set daily goals/challenges & being part of the group of 13,000 people around the world getting focused on primal. If you think you might join, make sure you download the app & sign up ahead anyway as you can't join that midway through! All details on MDA

I'm in. I will have to take exercise steady for a few days. I need to find a breakfast as I've been having toast or porridge.
Going to be a hard one as I'm still finding out what foods I can eat without feeling unwell.

Great:) always difficult to figure these out - one of my favourite rules is to get rid of the "breakfast" rule! If there is food you like & agrees with you for other meals - then have it in the morning too - who says you can't!

Right it's the last day of prep before we start the challenge tomorrow. Not doing well on prep for lots of reasons/excuses.......

but that's not going to stop me kicking off tomorrow. Particularly looking forward to new recipes & ideas to spice up my regular menu:)

I don't go to work until the afternoons so I will decide on the morning what I will be having for brunch and dinner. :)

Is it sad I am actually looking forward to doing some exercising after not doing any for 14 months.

Back