Pro Point Changes

azwethinkweiz said:
Seriously? 40g? SERIOUSLY? I'd laugh if someone put 40g of pasta in front of me, only a few mouthfuls in that! You must have no appetite compared to me hahaha. I'm such a greedy mare lol

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

It looks nothing dried but it's loads. But then don't forget I pack my dinners with veg n always eat the veg before I start on the meat r carbs... Mayb that's why

No veg for me, I'm desperate for not eating veg :(

There are many things to use your points on, many of the ladies on our group were forgetting to log milk and butter, if i've got points left I sometimes use it on a fresh orange juice, to up my liquid intake, or even a nice hot chocolate before bedtime mmmmm

azwethinkweiz said:
No veg for me, I'm desperate for not eating veg :(

Yea see I love my fruit n veg so that's how I don't use so many pp's. But I don't wana sacrifice having veg for more carbs just to use up points ya kno

I just don't really like veg. Trying my best to have some sometimes though.
I had 3 grapes today so for now, I need the 29 hehe ;)

I think having lower points would make me want to fill up on fruit and veg and therefore make me want to eat less junk as I would need to make the 26 last for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Tbh I don't like the 49 weeklies ha sounds shocking I know as I know this is the main appeal to alot for PP..but I feel I use this too easily as a kind of oh the weeklies should cover it kind of thing. It also encourages guesstimating for me which I hate doing!!! I guess my personality wants everything to be laid out like do this and stick to this and you will lose weight. Not kind of you have to figure out for yourself how to work your weeklies kind of thing :(

Its a lifestyle change rather than just a diet to lose weight which is why I think the weeklies have been introduced. Discovery would suit you more if you don't like the idea of weeklies etc. as there isn't any of that. I was hungrier on discovery myself but I'm sure it works better for some other people, ya know?
I think pp is something I can stick with realistically for a long time which is why it appeals to me. Have you looked at doing discovery or simply filling instead? Xx

Yeah I can see why it is a plan were we can live on rather than not be able to have social events etc:) i think it's just I personally haven't figured out how weeklies work on me. Like first week i ate none and I normally have a 'treat' takeaway after wi so them I'm like il just dismiss all my weeklies on that and stick to my 29PP till wi! Then I'm scared to try and eat them properly now incase I gain :( I just don't know how to go about it! Really frustrates me, like should I try and eat them all for a week, eat some every day, have a treat and count them accurately instead of guessing I ate them all in a takeaway...argh ha so frustrating. I just dont want to not eat them and then plateau and then not have like anywhere to switch it up if you know what I mean

Jesus what a rant ha

I've never been brave enough to eat all mine Starkissed, i always aim for 30-35. I hate not knowing the exact points in things though so if i am going out for dinner i try and stick to places with the nutritional info online so i can work it out. (means i end up at the harvester quite often. Lol).

Dubbies, i still have a massive pile of broccoli on my plate even with my 80g+ of pasta and manage it. But as i said i am a big eater, and pp is great (at the moment) as it allows that. I could see how people (like you Sarah) would find less points harder if you aren't fruit and veg people though. xx

I am trying to eat more veg and fruit, promise!! Defo eat more than I used to but I don't eat as much as I should. :p

I've used all weeklies very often... I've also gone over weeklies a couple times (not by much mind) and still lost but we're all different I suppose?

Hehe. You should be careful or the 5-a-day police will be after you. :)
I don't really see a problem in it really. I know its healthier to eat fruit rather than chocolate but if you don't like it you don't like it. I flipping hate raw tomatoes. If someone tried to tell me to eat one because it was healthy i would tell them to pee-off. As long as you eat the stuff you like i say fair play girlie.

i can't eat much fruit because it sets my teeth on edge and then they are really sensitive for the rest of the day, i think it's the acidity level in the fruit that attacks my teeth

Hahaha, thanks love. That's how I feel about raw tomato too. Yeugh!! I've had some carrots and broccoli and stuff bur I prob don't eat enough of them often enough.
I do like grapes and bananas but am allergic to apple and pineapple unfortunately.
I have the sane problem with teeth as the above poster... I can't eat too much of them. If its very acidic it'll give me stomach ache too. Boooo.

Tbh I don't like the 49 weeklies ha sounds shocking I know as I know this is the main appeal to alot for PP..but I feel I use this too easily as a kind of oh the weeklies should cover it kind of thing.
This is exactly my view on the weeklies too!!! I never hav anything with a cup of tea.. I know most ppl tho love a biccie or bar of chocolate.. So if i'm at a friends r whatever n hav reached or am near my daily limit and they hav chocolate in front of I'd be like 'ah sure might as well, my weeklies cover it, its grand' where I wouldn't want it really and if i didnt hav weeklies I'd never hav it.. But coz I kno "i'm covered" I have it anyway..
Tho I do use them for my alcohol intake :D But i'd hav that regardless.. I mean I wana lose weight but I also wana enjoy life (not saying ya can't without alcohol mind... )

Hahaha, thanks love. That's how I feel about raw tomato too. Yeugh!! I've had some carrots and broccoli and stuff bur I prob don't eat enough of them often enough.
I do like grapes and bananas but am allergic to apple and pineapple unfortunately.
I have the sane problem with teeth as the above poster... I can't eat too much of them. If its very acidic it'll give me stomach ache too. Boooo.

I never ate any veg other than potatoes as a kid.. But I love my veg now..
Have recently started roasting my carrots, parsnips and/or turnip wit a bit of curry spice or paprika over them tho and they're delish!! Maybe u veg haters wud like 'em (prefer) 'em that way?! Worth a try..
But wud defo b of the opinion, if I dont like it, I dont like it, end of! I wouldn't eat it because i'm "supposed to"

Friggin annoyed!!! Asked my leader bout the changes and she said northern Ireland won't know until jan!! We get so ripped off!

We'll let you know nomes xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't WAIT to find out!

Thanks- I'm just annoyed as we even pay more too!
Grrrr

Tell me about it. My leader reckons she has heard nothing of any changes AND we've to pay 10 euros for the meeting (I'm free now though as a gold member :D) xx

10EUR that's mental! I know my leader knows but she's lovely so I'm not going to push for information as it will appear on here. Still tho!

And how crappy our website is in comparison to cross the water!

Back