Pro Point Changes

I am waiting to find out the changes.....

MrsLmc said:
I'm not reducing my 29 for anyone

Me neither! I'll stick with what works. Dropping down will be like back to the bad old days of points when 16 points a day was considered ok. I starved on that!

As far as I've heard the changes are optional anyway

Maybe they are just redoing the books a bit better to make it clear for everyone, and adding a few optional stuff in. I can't see them reducing the dailies because its a bare minimum for anyone to survive on as it is.

The simply filling is barely explained in a book you have to wait til week 3 to get.. and the whole format of the books need to be looked at, you can't find anything unless you read the thing cover to cover.

Maybe they'll do a quick start like in the discover plan..

I don't think we need to worry. The points of food is remaining the same so if we're losing weight on what we're doin then we should carry on as such. If it is simply filling I would give it a go if I reached a plateau & likewise I would drop my daily points if I was struggling. Nobody likes change but we don't actually need to unless WW stops working for us. Let's all keep up the good work we've done so far & we won't need to change.

Hello i joined this morning with a friend and the leader said that the plan is being changed slightly.. nothing to worry about just that the daily allowance of 29pp will be lower and that the core plan (simply filling) is coming back !!

Last edited:
Simply filling is here already but they must be pushing it more to compete with slimming world !!

They should push it, it really works - I've done the normal WW for 2 months and my losses have been a little slow for my liking (0.5-1lb if I'm lucky). Am on day 7 of SF, did a little sneaky weigh this morning, and I'm at least 3lbs lighter.

I've done SW and SF is very similar, although the weekly points rather than daily syns mean you can save up for treats and events.

hannata said:
Maybe they are just redoing the books a bit better to make it clear for everyone, and adding a few optional stuff in. I can't see them reducing the dailies because its a bare minimum for anyone to survive on as it is.

The simply filling is barely explained in a book you have to wait til week 3 to get.. and the whole format of the books need to be looked at, you can't find anything unless you read the thing cover to cover.

Maybe they'll do a quick start like in the discover plan..

Yeah they dnt really tell u much bout simple filling do they?
Mayb its just t explain it more so x

I rejoined today and nothing was said about this. Sounds interesting. To be honest I wavered when pp first came in and left.

I rejoined today and nothing was said about this. Sounds interesting. To be honest I wavered when pp first came in and left.

So did i willow and put back on 11 of the 22 lbs i lost but find it great this time so im nervous of what the new changes are :(

changes

Well i went to my meting today , and i asked my leader about any changes and she said we will find out in a couple of weeks , BUT the main change we wont find out till jan , i was a bit miffed but i get the fealing its defo somthing to do with simply filling as it was mentioned in class and also in the new mag , its so frustating not knowing (im just a nosy cow lol) cant wait to find out now :sigh:

I am not sure if this will be of any help whatsoever, but last night in my group in Germany, at the end the leader brought out a poster type thing which was a bit like an advent calender but with only four doors, big doors at that. She pulled the first one off and underneath it said "enjoying life with or without points" at least that is what my [STRIKE]translator[/STRIKE] boyfriend tells me, she confirmed that the pro-points will be staying and that the recipe books will still be valid etc. So I am guessing that here at least, they will be introducing the Simply Filling plan alongside the current pro-points.

She will be pulling off the other doors over the next three weeks, I guess on week four we'll know the whole story.

The new mag had an interesting page on the filling and healthy foods (probably getting them in people's mind for when simply filling is more promoted), plus the mag also had an ad for the weekly booklets you get in the meeting, and it shows the one we'll get in 2 weeks time with the 'sneak peak' for the new additions in january.

My honest guess is simply filling will become a main plan alongside pp's.

The weekly mag thingy had the traffic light food info stuff in it and she said we might want to keep that for future as we may need it.

Defo think there setting up to push simply filling

Morgenmuffel said:
We don't have simply filling over here at all yet. Is it basically the same as Slimming World? As I was an SW girl for 3 years and now I have tried pro-points I couldn't imagine going back as I find it fits in better with real life, well my real life anyways.

I agree with you about WW fitting in with real life. It's so fab isn't it? I also did SW but I always did red & green days as I couldn't get my head round extra easy. I can eat when I'm full which i could do on SW. WW has taught me to eat healthy sized meals. I personally won't be changing to simply filling & will stick to what I'm doing as I'm still losing weight.

Back