Pro Point Changes

This is my first post but my leader said the pro points will drop to 26 daily but it's a choice and if you are loosing weight with 29 then keep with that! The new plan is called filling and healthy and as someone else said it's basically simply filling but you can mix and match! I'm sticking to what I know as I have lost 22lb in 11 weeks so it's good for me! Hope this helps some of you :)

noooooo i need 29 pp , actually i need alot more.

I'm glad that at last WW has realised that 29 was too much for some people. I have always had around 24/26pp and everyone on the ww board has always looked at me as if I was an alien and I was doing something wrong, when instead I just couldn't eat more. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit and my 24pp often correspond to 1350/1400 calories. More than that would be too many for me. I have my system that works, but I use WW in conjunction with Sparkpeople so I keep control. I am really weary about losing control on WW with the 0 points fruit. I LOVE fruit and I always tend to have too much. I have basically followed this new plan by myself without anybody telling me to do it... well, I'm glad it becomes official... sorry guys! :(

I don't eat a lot of fruit and veg. Barely any to be honest. So I do need my 29 and will be sticking with that for now. If I plateau for a few weeks in a row I'll try going down in pp I suppose.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I eat a lot of veg but very little fruit. I'm wary of the sugar content in fruit & root veg - so I don't eat potato, parsnips or bread etc either.

Last edited:
I don't eat a lot of fruit and veg. Barely any to be honest. So I do need my 29 and will be sticking with that for now. If I plateau for a few weeks in a row I'll try going down in pp I suppose.

you are a bit like my DH, who doesn't like veggies. I read that you don't like tomatoes and other things. It is sad because not only they fill you up, but they're VERY good for you, containing not only fibres but also vitamins, minerals and nutrients your body needs. Have you tried to check different kinds of veggies and different ways of having your fruit? For example some exotic veggies, or cooked in some special way that wouldn't make you feel you're actually eating veggies, like for example a vegetable lasagna or things like that? Or smoothies rather than fruit, or fruit done as salads, with ice cream... there are many different ways of doing things that you might find nice enough to allow you to have fruit even if normally you don't like it? You would still need to count the points if you process the fruit in any way (like smoothies or the likes), BUT the benefit to your body would be really important...

Im the same although i do make home made veg soup and some fruit but nowhere near enough but cant make myself eat it just because its good for me . Each to their own i say x x

The "your week" next week is all about it

Must be on the 18th that they're announcing it as they sent out an email earlier saying there were changes from then

Must be on the 18th that they're announcing it as they sent out an email earlier saying there were changes from then

Cant wait to read about it on here cos apparently we wont be getting it in ireland until january. It was the same with the pro points

Hoping some kind soul with tell us what the changes are on the 18th. I don't attend meetings or do it online. Just have the calculator and the books and do it myself. Would be very useful to know if the points are dropping to 26 per day and at what point you change.

Thanks in advance peeps. :)

well i've been put on 26 daily pps as of tonight :( weeklies stay the same,
pp on esource hasn't even been updated yet. she said she will tell us a lot more next week about simplifying the plan.

i'm very apprehensive about it but i will give it a try.

oh no! i don't want to go without my supper i'll be starving , i like to save a few points for weight watchers treats but if i have to cut down to 26 points then i'm going to struggle, on the other hand i've been losing weight on 29 points and using my weeklies so i think i might just stick with that,
joining fx leisure next month so that will help.

yep afraid so :(

i think there is just 1 girl in the class that is keeping her same pp but she is on more daily points and loses loads every week.

oh forgot to mention it isn't just people on 29 pp, everyone has had to come down 3pp, except for the girl mentioned above.

Last edited:
Rosie_Lee - Interesting. Granted I won't find out here until January but c'est la vie.

I'm just going to stick with 29 pp as that's what works for me. If I stop losing I might look at changing but why change what isn't broken? I'm not a big fruit eater so would starve on 26pp (I eat loads of healthy veg (more than my 5 a day) but not much fruit as I prefer savoury to sweet)

well i've been put on 26 daily pps as of tonight :( weeklies stay the same,
pp on esource hasn't even been updated yet. she said she will tell us a lot more next week about simplifying the plan.

i'm very apprehensive about it but i will give it a try.

I thought WW had said the changes would be optional. This doesn't sound good. Soon we'll be back to the bad old days of points where 16 points was deemed suitable for someone to lose weight :sigh:

Back