Pro Points Basic :)

Bertiex

Hello Everyone :)

I'm very new to weight watchers.... I have been doing slimming world for years and now trying to get my head around WW!

I am going to try and do it at home, without the classes, and I have worked out that I can have 26 points per day!

I would love it if you could help me with a few questions....

I would like to know where I can find out the points for basic things like:

Ham?
Reduced fat Cheddar Cheese?
Spaghetti Hoops?
Wholemeal Pasta - Dried?
Tuna?
Clover Buttermilk - Margarine?
Semi-skimmed Milk?
Weetabix?
Sweetener?
Tea?
Robinsons Squash?
Bacon?
Baked Beans?
Fizzy Drinks?

Or if you know, I would appreciate it sooo much :)

Is it worth me buying a WW book? If so, which book? And how about a WW point calculator thing?

I'm sorry I don't know much about WW, and I understand that's a lot to ask about!!

Thank you for all your help! Everything is very much appreciated!

Bertie xx

The points calculator is free to download from Play store. Its only £7 for your first week at class at the mo which would get you everything you need to do it at home.

i would agree, if you can afford to go at least once and get the set up booklets its well worth it. i also downloaded a ww calculator app that you can use to calculate pp for all foods that you nutritional value for. but for your store cupboard ingredients and the odd things the forum here is great!

best of luck with it x

Hello! I'm doing it at home too and lost 7lb in 3 weeks so it can be done. If you download the app ultimate food diary on your phone that will e a great help! Has all the points in a database and you can keep a food diary etc. I think it's brilliant! :D

do you have a iphone if so theres a free weight watchers app where you can work out the points for all of these by entering the nutrional values....
Ham? ( if this is wafer thin then its 1pp per 30g)
Reduced fat Cheddar Cheese? (40g is 3pp)
Spaghetti Hoops? (4pp for a 200g)
Wholemeal Pasta - Dried? ( 30g is 3pp - its 1pp per dried 10g)
Tuna? (130g tin is 3pp)
Clover Buttermilk - Margarine?
Semi-skimmed Milk? (142ml is 2pp)
Weetabix? (depending on the brand 2 biscuts can be between 3-5pp )
Sweetener? free
Tea?free
Robinsons Squash? if its sugarfree its free
Bacon? depends on the brand
Baked Beans? small can 205g 5pp
Fizzy Drinks? diet ones are free

Ive put the points after each ones it is always better to work them out from the packet though as every brand is different nd the nutrional values may of changed since they were printed in the weight wtchers books​

Back