ProPoints Pro points diary of a food addict

chantelle90

Well here it is day one of a new me. I have decided enough is enough and I need to shift some of this bloody weight I'm carrying. I am 17st 10lb and at 5ft 10in this really isn't a good look for me. I have an addiction to food I seek comfort from it in times of need. I'm doing the PP and I have an allowance of 41 a day which I'm sure £will be easy to get through. I'm excited but nervous I'm doing the plan with a friend I recently met and we are doing it alone. I hope to drop a dress size by Xmas down to 18 fingers crossed I can. My ideal weight is 11 stone but I'm setting my self a goal of one stone at a time.
So today's food so far
3 x crumpets - 6pp
4 x teaspoon low fat spread 2pp
1 x cappuccino 2 PP

Snack
2 WW lemon and current biscuits 2PP

Will update as the day goes on xx

chantelle90 said:
Lunch
WW beef hotpot - 6PP
2 x slice med White bread - 4PP
2x teaspoon low fat spread - 1PP

Good luck on your journey, food intake is looking good! What's the ww beef hotpot like, I've only had the chicken and that was lovely, fills me up with a big mound of veg!!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Good luck on your journey, food intake is looking good! What's the ww beef hotpot like, I've only had the chicken and that was lovely, fills me up with a big mound of veg!!

Thank you :). It's really yummy and filling was surprised by it lol bought some steam fresh veg for the one I have tomo xx

I did Cambridge diet and got within 7lbs of my goal then went on holiday, came back and couldn't face it again so joined ww on line got to goal and now use it to maintain and keep me in right frame of mind! Love it, reason recipes, leaning new food ideas! Wish I did it from start!!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
I did Cambridge diet and got within 7lbs of my goal then went on holiday, came back and couldn't face it again so joined ww on line got to goal and now use it to maintain and keep me in right frame of mind! Love it, reason recipes, leaning new food ideas! Wish I did it from start!!

Cool well I'm glad ur enjoying it. And that Cambridge diet sounds really tough xx

Today has been really good also
Did 30 mins really brisk walk which left me sweating and out of breath so counting it as moderate exercise :) extra 3pp

Breakfast
Two piece medium toast 4pp
2 teaspoon low fat spread 1pp
Banana 0pp
Cappuccino 2pp

Morning snack
WW cheese bites 2pp
WW lemon and raisen biscuit 2pp

Lunch
WW spag Bol 7pp
Steam fresh veg 1pp

Afternoon snack
Bannana 0pp

Dinner
2 x BBQ chicken 7pp
WW spring onion mash 6pp
Steam fresh veg 1pp
Tomato sauce 1pp
49g bar of dairy milk (woohoo)

Still have 3pp left as well hurrah

Had two WW chocolate eclairs for 4PP so have used 1 weekly PP but that's no worries. I still can't believe I got to eat a bar of choc and not worry :)

Today has also been good although felt a wee bit hungry at times but I think that's hormonal :)
Breakfast
2x toast 4pp
2x low fat spread 1pp
1x banana 0pp

Mid morning snack
1x bag of WW hoops 2pp
1x pack lemon and raisen biscuits 2pp

Lunch
1x WW mushroom and potato wedges melt 6pp
1x bag of steam fresh veg 1pp

Afternoon snack
1x banana 0pp

Dinner
Spag Bol made by hubby guessing 19pp
3x WW eclairs 6pp
Banana 0pp

Nightime snack
2x caramel digestives 4pp

41/41 daily used
4 activity points Gained and used
2/49 dailies used
Not a bad day I don't think

If any one can let me know what they think that would be cool xx

It was yummy. I haven't updated on here for a few days but I have been sticking too it. First weigh in tomo I was 17st 9lb fingers crossed I have lost and keep me motivated. :)

Well weighed myself today and I have lost 2lb not quite the loss I had hoped for but 2lb off is better than on. I'm also Pmt so I wonder if im holding x

2 lb off is better than on so well done :) just be careful of bananas. Our leader told us not to have too many as although they are point free they should only be eaten occasionally x x

Great loss congrads
Our leader advises not to eat activity points. She says we shouldn't b exercising to eat more, that it should b for toning.
They r hard to calculate also.
Just a tip,take it or leave it ;)
up to you people have different opinions.
Best of luck to you

Anniek said:
Great loss congrads
Our leader advises not to eat activity points. She says we shouldn't b exercising to eat more, that it should b for toning.
They r hard to calculate also.
Just a tip,take it or leave it ;)
up to you people have different opinions.
Best of luck to you

Thanks will keep that in mind does she reccomend eating the weekly points?

Yes she says eat all dailies and weeklies x
I know it's really hard to b good , have a cold this week so not too hungry for once in my life!!!

Back