Pro points in a cadburys creme egg?

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
They are out already!!!! :drool:
Just wondered if anyone knows the pro points in one cadburys creme egg?

:) x

Thanks hun!! :) x

They are out already!!!! :drool:
Just wondered if anyone knows the pro points in one cadburys creme egg?

:) x

Oh my, that's early and I am overjoyed! I love these bad boys. The creme egg twister bar is just not the same. I managed to restrict my consumption this year as my teeth just couldnt take the sugar overload, but I will certainly be spending a few weekly points on these over the next months. 6 PP, totally worth it :D

These were just released in Ireland this week... couldn't resist today, my favourite treat ever.. i guessed 5 points.. good to know now that its def 6 Thanks.

OMG I would deffinately save 6 points to have a cream egg... so worth it!!!!

J x

I absolutely love Creme Eggs, in fact they're one of my favourites. But I had a Whispa earlier which is also 6pp and there was a lot more eatin in it. ;)

God I wish I had thought about it more before I had a ww carrot cake and glass of milk for the same 6pm as I could have had a wispa or a cream egg

J x

God I wish I had thought about it more before I had a ww carrot cake and glass of milk for the same 6pm as I could have had a wispa or a cream egg

J x

One of my favourite treats is a cup of black Earl Grey and a Whispa. 6pp and you really get the chocolate endorphin kick!! :D

Yup I too now get 5pp from using the nutrition info from cadbury website... Anyone know whats right 5 or 6pp's?

Ugh sorry girlies - my bad. :( I checked on the eSource and the first entry is Creme Egg - 6pp but I didn't notice it says '3 eggs' :mad: So it must be the little mini ones.

Just double checked the Shop book and it does indeed say 5pp.

So sorry!! That'll teach me.

Back