Pro Points question

Chizzel77

Hi can any one help I've only been on WW two weeks and I did lose 2.5 pound the first week, weigh in tomorrow but I feel I'm eating too much I'm on 26 points only need to lose a stone so not much but I find myself with a few points left a day and I'm having a low point snack of chocolate wafer or biscuits to curb my craving because I thought as long as I don't go over my points il be ok . not using many pro points either only used 11 this week.. Will I keep continuing to lose weight or should I stop with the treats. Thank you very much

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Theoretically you can use your points on whatever you like!!

Of course this causes issues like- oh dear I used 30dailies on vodka..... Not great.

I see ww teaching me about moderation a! So yes have a treat! It's a great idea! Don't go crazy!!

I didnt do the vodka thing ;)

If you have only 26 points and you're filling up on free and healthy foods then why not? Maybe use your weeklies for treats? X

Don't feel guilty! You didn't stick your face in a chocolate fountain! Lol! Glad I made you laugh! I bet you've lost at least 2lb!! Let me know! Good luck!! Xxxx

Lol... That sounds as good as vodka... Unfortunately only lost half pound so I must be doing something wrong think il stop with the snacks this week and maybe bread.. I just assumed if you stick with the points you can't go wrong.. Thank you if I ever quit il head straight to a vodka chocolate fountain..lol x

Lol... That sounds as good as vodka... Unfortunately only lost half pound so I must be doing something wrong think il stop with the snacks this week and maybe bread.. I just assumed if you stick with the points you can't go wrong.. Thank you if I ever quit il head straight to a vodka chocolate fountain..lol x

Half a pound is still half a pound!! Are you drinking enough? Xxxxx

A loss is still a loss. Ww say 0.5-2lbs is a good weekly loss. Afterall, if we wanted quick fixes we wouldn't choose WW. Your not doing anything wrong if your not gaining!

And vodka chocolate fountains.... Where do I find one!! ;)

If I ever find one il let everyone know...lol.. Well I'm peeing for England so think I'm drinking enough.. Thanks for the help

I hate that bit!!!! I'm a teacher. It's hard to excuse yourself every 30mins to pee!!!!!!

Back