Propoints Conversion

melteaser

Has anyone tried to log in to their WW online tracker yet? I was greeted this morning with a 'points conversion' page and cannot access the normal site until I have gone through this ridiculous ritual that WW feel they need to put us through! What is the point. If I could access my account settings right now, I woul cancel my subscription.
Annoyed doesn't come close right now:mad:

Yeah I thought it was a fluke but got the same crapola too. I also just changed my weigh in day from Friday (today) to a Saturday and it's given me MORE weeklies instead of taking them away? Is that right?

Also just discovered it's taken away food I entered yesterday.....ugh!!

Mine has done the same, it totally got rid of everything ive put in the last week that i put in as quick added food and i cant remeber what they were now!!

I emailed customer services and complained in the end. If I was new to the diet I could have understood it perhaps but 4 months.

My averages from the start of the diet are now completely useless. I know it's only numbers but I find checking past progress helps to keep me on track.
I deleted the lot. Hadn't got the time or patience to faff. If you wanted to replace a food, they didn't give enough info at the 'replace' point to know what portion size you had or when you had it! They could have done it in a much better way.

I have calmed down a little now!

I emailed customer services and complained in the end. If I was new to the diet I could have understood it perhaps but 4 months.

My averages from the start of the diet are now completely useless. I know it's only numbers but I find checking past progress helps to keep me on track.
I deleted the lot. Hadn't got the time or patience to faff. If you wanted to replace a food, they didn't give enough info at the 'replace' point to know what portion size you had or when you had it! They could have done it in a much better way.

I have calmed down a little now!

Argh crud. I just realised this too.

I deleted it all too - mainly because I'm an impatient moo and just wanted to find the points for something. :badmood:

WW have posted a message on their Facebook page. It says

The earlier technical problem should now be fixed, but if you tried to log in today, you may need to update your foods again to ProPoints or delete those foods to get through to the Plan Manager. If you would like support with this process, please call our special hotline number that has been set up to deal with this issue: 0845 607 0697.

Looks like we would have had to do it anyway.

Looks like it's happened to everyone, wouldn't let me on computer or iPhone thus morning!

Seems to be ok now though ;-/

Back