ProPoints

Bertiex

Hello Everyone :)

I'm very new to weight watchers.... I have been doing slimming world for years and now trying to get my head around WW!

I am going to try and do it at home, without the classes, and I have worked out that I can have 26 points per day!

I would love it if you could help me with a few questions....

I would like to know where I can find out the points for basic things like:

Ham?
Reduced fat Cheddar Cheese?
Spaghetti Hoops?
Wholemeal Pasta - Dried?
Tuna?
Clover Buttermilk - Margarine?
Semi-skimmed Milk?
Weetabix?
Sweetener?
Tea?
Robinsons Squash?
Bacon?
Baked Beans?
Fizzy Drinks?

Or if you know, I would appreciate it sooo much :)

Is it worth me buying a WW book? If so, which book? And how about a WW point calculator thing?

I'm sorry I don't know much about WW, and I understand that's a lot to ask about!!

Thank you for all your help! Everything is very much appreciated!

Bertie xx

I'm sure I replied to this yesterday :confused:
The pro points calculator is free to download from play store for android phones. Also if you wanted the blue file its only £7.95 for your first week at class at the moment. Also all the big supermarkets point up their own brand lower calorie range foods with WWPP's so that will help.
Good luck going it alone. Ive been trying that all this year pretty much and have lost and regained the same stone twice now Grrr. I joined a ww group on Thursday and have been really impressed with the group leader and group. They seem really warm and friendly and there was none of the happy clappy rubbish you get at SW :p

Hello Everyone :)

I'm very new to weight watchers.... I have been doing slimming world for years and now trying to get my head around WW!

I am going to try and do it at home, without the classes, and I have worked out that I can have 26 points per day!

I would love it if you could help me with a few questions....

I would like to know where I can find out the points for basic things like:

Ham?
Reduced fat Cheddar Cheese?
Spaghetti Hoops?
Wholemeal Pasta - Dried?
Tuna?
Clover Buttermilk - Margarine?
Semi-skimmed Milk?
Weetabix?
Sweetener?
Tea?
Robinsons Squash?
Bacon?
Baked Beans?
Fizzy Drinks?

Or if you know, I would appreciate it sooo much :)

Is it worth me buying a WW book? If so, which book? And how about a WW point calculator thing?

I'm sorry I don't know much about WW, and I understand that's a lot to ask about!!

Thank you for all your help! Everything is very much appreciated!

Bertie xx

Hi Berties

jus seen this i have had a look for u... i hope this helps

heniz Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce 3pp for a 200g tin
Wafer thin ham (30g) 1pp
Wholemeal Pasta 40g 4pp
Tuna in brine (rained) 56g 1pp
Semi Skimmed milk - (jus going off what i use) 180ml 2pp
Im not too sure about Weetabix but found 2 Weetabix is 3pp
1x205g of baked beans is 5pp
bacon all fat removed 1pp
i dnt drink tea but i think i am right in saying its 0pp
All sugar free pop (robsions) and diet fizzy pop is 0pp

Its a bit hard to point cheese coz it is all different.
Butter i normally point mine as 1 as 1pp as i dnt use very much.

i do think getting some books will help as so many things has different propoints and u may have different weights of stuff which means it may point differently.

i hope what i have put above helps u some how. I go to the weekly meetings and have Esource which without i pointed alot of stuff wrong.. if u do need anything i sometimes jus put it in google(ie how many propoints does x have) and it comes up more or less!

i do think it wud b a good idea to get some books though as the app on my phone i was only able to get coz i am on esource.

kind regards
xx

o sorry and i would suggest gettin a WW calculator, if u arent going to join on line or groups and this will help u point things.. maybe have a look on ebay for some Propoint books!
and yes twoleftfeet is right i find places like tescos have propoints on there lighter choices range and morrisons have jus brought a new range out which has the ww propoints on it as well.

the best advice i can give is jus make sure u have scales, coz weighin (portion control is key)

So u say u have 26pp a day but do u also no u get 49 extra points a week. u get knew ones of these every WI day.
These extra points are there for when u do have some drinks or going out for dinner ect. its gives u more flexablitiy.

i would also say get the eating out guide, as this is a life saver if not dnt worry i am sure ppl on here can help...

xx

Hey there

I would def recommend getting the calculator as different brands of foods have different points. I use the WW app online and on my phone as I know that the point values would be correct. Though I know people have found out that general rule of thumb is 1pp per 40 calories, though I wouldn't take that gospel!

xx

Back