• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Protein shakes

S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
You can have anything you want on SW, but they'll be 1 syn per 20 calories as no free food.

S: 9st2lb C: 8st11.5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 0st4.5lb(3.52%)
thank you for your help.

Just wondered as its pure protein nothing else added & know you can eat other proteins for free on EE days

S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
Well I think that's generally the point - you can get all the protein you need from chicken, meat, pulses etc - which are naturally complex, take time/energy to break down and contain many other nutrients as well. So there is no just no need to take calorie-loaded protein shakes.

I'm not saying they are a bad thing, obviously many athletes take them for practical reasons - but theres nothing in them you cant get (and more) from normal food. So if you want one you have to syn it on SW Im afraid.

S: 9st2lb C: 8st11.5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 0st4.5lb(3.52%)
Thanks for that. I would rather eat food than drink protein shakes but my other half loves them after the gym. Based on the 20 cals per syn i think weve worked it out to be 4 per shake.

Thanks for the support

S: 13st6lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st6lb(18.09%)
hi i take a protein shake 4-5 days a week after a weight session at the gym. i use the gold standard protein...vanilla ice cream...its delish!it works out as 6 syns..its kinda high i know but worth it. I wouldnt be without them.people say they would rather have a curly wurly for that lol but the protein is better for ur body.and yes u can also get the same protein from eggs and chicken etc...the protein repairs ur body after weight training also :) hope this helps x x x