pudding help please !!

ally___pally

ok so tomorrow I am going To my friends for dinner and I have been allocated dessert.

I am going to make them banoffeee pies but I am trying to come up with a sw friendlier version for me !

I'm doing them in individual pots so no one can tell mines different lol

for mine I'm thinking :
crushed alpen lights
banana (lots!)
synning a spoon of carnation caramel (2.5)
and for the topping I am not sure. was thinking of mixing quark with a toffee muller but not sure how it will taste. what Do you reckon ?

any advice will be greatly appreciated x x

There was a similar recipe posted here a couple of weeks ago, take a look :)

Looks very similar to yours apart from 0% yogurt instead of quark... the quark might be a bit sharp if only mixed with the muller but you could try adding a little sweetener too I suppose?

ally___pally said:
ok so tomorrow I am going To my friends for dinner and I have been allocated dessert.

I am going to make them banoffeee pies but I am trying to come up with a sw friendlier version for me !

I'm doing them in individual pots so no one can tell mines different lol

for mine I'm thinking :
crushed alpen lights
banana (lots!)
synning a spoon of carnation caramel (2.5)
and for the topping I am not sure. was thinking of mixing quark with a toffee muller but not sure how it will taste. what Do you reckon ?

any advice will be greatly appreciated x x

I love fromage frais mixed with white options you could try toffee options mixed in for creamy topping but white hot choc fromage frais and a splash vanilla is gorgous

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back