Pudding Rice

Nightwolf

Where can I buy pudding rice?? all I seem to find is ground rice, I want to make Mullerlight Rice Pudding and I cant find it anywhere!!

Asda Morrisons and Tesco dont sell it, or I cant find it, I asked in Asda last night and was told they dont sell it, helpppppp

I've been having trouble too.. you might want to try Waitrose or Sainsbury's if you have either of those near you.

Morrison have it...not with normal rice..with the rice pudding n stuff!

Tesco have it....... it's next to the the custard powder etc..... good luck x

I got some in sainsburys by the normal rice. I did have trouble though as I first went to the corner shop (no luck) and then Lidl (also no luck) but sainsburys came through for me.

I'm a total rice pudding convert now - yummers!

Emerald
X

I found some in tescos too, but its sitting in my cupboard doing nothing at the mo, can u post the muller light recpe, that sounds lush!! and how many syns is it???? x

Is the pudding rice from a tin or in a packet? Is it uncooked rice? Sorry im a bit dumb when it's comes to cooking from scratch!

i find that in shops its always in different places even in the same chain eg. asdas either beside the rice or custard etc. the one i got this week is called short grain on the packet but its the same thing. or try using risotto rice if all else fails cos its pretty much the same thing

i find that in shops its always in different places even in the same chain eg. asdas either beside the rice or custard etc. the one i got this week is called short grain on the packet but its the same thing. or try using risotto rice if all else fails cos its pretty much the same thing

Ahh i get it now, thanks for that.

Back