Pumpkin Mania......Show us yours

Forsaken

Just a bit of a laugh really

A bit dark but had to be lol

Attachments

• pumpkins_skye.jpg
    pumpkins_skye.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 78
Wow your's are faberooonie! I have no children of my own, and my siblings are bit too grown up now.. and as OH is pissing off into town to 'wet the baby's head' for his brother this weekend we arnt having a party either.. i feel im missing out a bit..However at work ALL the kids have been dressing up since monday for thier gym classes.. can you imagine, 15 different children every hour all under 4 dressed up as pumpkins, cats, spiders, dracula.. its unbelievably cute. Iv been a happy witch with pumpkin earings (99p from mcolls, bargain!)

however in my art classes we did pumpkins on monday, but cos they'r all little mine had to look happy and couldnt be scary at all..

and i had to leave the insides in for them to use during 'tactile time'

october 2010 004.jpg

... and one for fun ;)

october 2010 007.jpg

This is the one my OH did last year. My son has yet to decide what he wants this year

bloody hell. Yours are all soo much better!

i wish i was having a proper spooky party!

we were supposed to do the ghost tour in bath but someone didnt organise it and is going somewhere else instead.. *rolls eyes*

Fern, if I had attempted it yours would have been better than mine. Thats why I leave things like that to my OH.:D:D

Back