Puddings quark cheese cake?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mmdshelly, 8 November 2009 Social URL.

1. mmdshelly

mmdshelly Member

Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Does anyone know how to make the cheese cake using the quark stuff and what ingredients i would need? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkminx

Pinkminx Member

The key lime pie was 198g of quark, 2 teaspoons of gelatine added to 1/4 pint of sugar free jelly mix 2 vanilla mullerlight, 5 tablespoons of sweetner juice of 4 limes blend together and put on top of biscuit base made with 1oz of low fat spread suitable for cooking and 8 crushed digestives it's sort of cheese cake like. I am having trouble with a strawberry one as not sure what to replace lime juice with it's 5 syns per portion made in 7 inch cake tin it makes 8 portions

4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i couldn't get quark tonight do you think i could substitute it for cottage cheese at all or anything else? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.