Quark - where is it SOLD??!!!

Have managed to get it from one of the aforementioned s'mkts b4 (can't recall which one, perhaps it was Asda), but not seen it for a while, and S'burys is a little outta my way - ah well, shall keep trying - love yr pic by the way xxxx

i get mine from Tesco, but they hide it...no really they do. have you asked in the stores? maybe they hide it in yours as well

Quark is really yummy - when u can get it (lol) - itz a soft fat free cheese (and totally free on SW on both O and G days) - it's luvverly straight from the fridge, all nice 'n cool - yep, it can be used in recipes too - have made a totally syn free cheesecake with it and of course itz great on crispbreads etc ...

smigget, can you let me know that cheesecake receipe as cheesecake is one of my favourite deserts !!.
Also Tesco do sell it, it is well hidden and is with the soft cheeses like Phili etc..

sorry flirty gal - just had a delve in the recipe thread and can't find it plus I aint sure it is totally free as I think I'm gettin confused with the lemon meringue which IS free (see the 'recipe' or 'pudding' sticky at the top of the SW page when u log on) - it is made with Quark - had a red day 2day and they are ok - itz my 3rd day on red, have always had green - am chomping on lumps of cooked chicken breast and itz nnniceee!!! Love the toffee Mullers, they really curb my sweet toof - Now goin out catch u later xxxx

Quark is disgusting and putting options in it doesn't make it any better. Yuk yuk yukky yuk

take a mullerlight yoghurt or activia low fat - and add half a tub of quark to it - mix well, may need a little sweetner added - this is gorgeous pudding, so creamy and filling - my fav I think!

I can only get it from Tesco's, and it is a bit hidden, probably because all the containers in that section seem to be white!!
I like to use if for cheesy sauces, in spinach and things like that, I really like it!

ive bought quark in sainsburys and waitrose before now

Hey Nanny - yeah itz bin a while hasn't it?? Hey, I went into Tesco y'day cos one of the SW bods said that Quark is hidden (true) in s'pmkts, so there I was, bent over the cheesy aisle, peering behind all sorts of tubs and containers, looking for - what is - the Mystery of The Missing Quark - and guess what, it STILL wasn't anywhere to be seen - ok, itz not a massive Tesco but a decent size, so I dunno - will have to go further afield and try Waitrose in town - the big Morrisons and Asda we have here in P'bgh also don't stock it, but mind you, that's before I learnt that they hide it, so maybe I'll have to do my commando-style lurking amid the shelves and look again!!!

Back