Query

Theres no hard and fast rule, it varies from person to person. Sometimes a stone will do it x

I have lost 26lbs and not dropped a size yet :-(
My clothes are all loose but the next size down are too tight at the moment, hopefully soon.
I think is does depend on body type etc so every one is different.
x x x

Thanks traceyann & starlight , I've lost 24 lb and I could go down a size in the trousers but the tops are a bit loose , but not around the bust area . I heard someone say that for every 10lb you lose you go down 1 size . Wishful thinking , I think lol tigger

Thanks traceyann & starlight , I've lost 24 lb and I could go down a size in the trousers but the tops are a bit loose , but not around the bust area . I heard someone say that for every 10lb you lose you go down 1 size . Wishful thinking , I think lol tigger

LOL I say!!! If it's a size per 10 lbs you lose then I will be a size 2 when I reach my goal!!! (will be more likely a size 12)
x x x

As the other ladies have said it varies between people. I have lost 27lbs and still in the same size clothes .. frustrating in a way but the size i am in now were tight when i started and i really should have been wearing the next size up. Don't worry too much x

Have to agree with everyone cos I lost 28lb but only went into the next size down! Mind you I look damn hot in them ha ha x

Well done izzysmum
x x x

Mines been mre or less a stone per size... was bordering on a 26.... now is 16's/18's!!!! x

Two or three stones will do, I guess. But it does vary from person to person. That's why it's still important to use tape measure other than the scales. Sometimes, we tend to lose weight slow but our measurements drop fast. ;)

I was ironing a shirt the other day and i thought i'd shrunk it in the wash!!! Couldn't believe it was mine and it fits!!! x

You must feel really great dee , I'm thinking of doing refeed next week then maintenance for a week , don't want to do this over Xmas has I'd find it very hard . Going away for a few days end of dec & staying in a hotel, do you think it would be ok to go back on lipotrim the 2nd week in January & if you have any advice . I really don't want to gain the weight I lost , thanks .
Tigger x

It is hard getting back on... but i personally have found when i have had a break i feel better.... but i dont find it hard getting back on... that what i've done... still losing thorugh Dec.... just slower.... then i'm going to do a month in Jan!! x

Hi Tigger22

I must be one of the lucky ones as I've been on Lipotrim only since November 2nd and already lost 25lbs and 24.75 inches overall. I have gone from wearing size 20 to size 16 and so when on a high yesterday couldn't resist clothes shopping and have bought size 16 fitted dresses and a gorgeous coat which is size 14 and fits perfectly but remember all clothes are size different depending on who makes them! :D Good luck with your own goals.:)

Thanks penofell , I was a size 22 in trousers but gone to a 20 , so I'm happy with that so far , I'm the same on top but I have very large boobs which I hate & if I had the money they would be reduced long go lol. Do you exercise penofell cause I have s vibrating machine & half afraid to use thanks .
Tigger x ps you must feel great . I have 23 lb gone & started 3rd of nov. Lol

Hi Tigger, you are right get advice from Dee, she is a fabulous inspiration to us all and well, just amazing!! (are you blushing yet Dee?) This way of losing weight is tough and people can be less than supportive in "real" life , so to have the level of support available from all the guys here has made the diference between success and failiure for me ,thank you all xx Oh and my view on taking a break is that if that is what will keep you going do it! It is tough getting back into the TFR but lots of us have done it and gone on to fab losses with renewed commitment! Good luck and Happy Christmas xx

Ah thanks so much izzysmum for ur support, at the Moment contemplating doing another week of tfr , doesn't help when friends want you to eat eat eat , ha ha sabotagers ha

Oh Tigger, I have so been there x Just remember this is for you and nothing to do with them! Wonder how many of them are envious of your success thus far? lol xx You keep going until you are ready hun x

Back