question about that time of the month

kimmie

:eek:;) dont mean to be so coy about this, but i dont wana put people off there food, if there eating right now that is.. i know how precious food is! lol! right so iv come on this morning and was just wondering will this effect my weight, as i know people tend to put weight on when they are on there period, or is that just myth?? my weigh in is tmoz, and il be gutted if this effects it!! any1 know??xx

hey babe.funny u shud ask but i am eating a yogurt at the mo!!dont worry nowt puts me off food!!lol!! well yes,iv been to wi a few times and it does affect sometimes as your full of extra water,and get bloated.iv taken aquaban a few times,they take your bloatedness away.but iv always seemed to make up for it then next week and loose more!!x x x x

Thanks kel, should have just asked you in private really shouldnt i, instead of posting my time of the month all over minimins!lol! great just what i need, extra bloody water!!!xxx

thanks girls, well tnites the big weigh in, so wel see how this weekend has taken its toll on me!! dreading it! but with a bit of luck i shouldnt have put any on (she says)!!

Back