Question for those who have lost 50+ pounds

CANKSTER

Silver Member
For those who have lost 50-75 pounds or more....

What does it feel like? Do you notice lots of differences? Do you feel better? The same? Does it feel different to walk? Sit? Move around in any way? What's the #1 change you have noticed that makes it all worth it OTHER than how you look? Even if you aren't done losing weight but have lost some of it, what does it feel like?

The 50lb mark is brill. Its the weight of a small bag of coal which i struggle to bring in from the car. Imagine one of them tied to ur back for years and then someone cuts it off. Thats what it feels like......

Hiya,

Its like nothing else can compare!

I lost 53 lbs and although I knew I looked much much better, I convinced myself I was still too fat. Yeah I had to buy a whole new wardrobe and felt wonderful fitting into loads of size 12's, but I never felt any real difference when I walked/sat etc until I went on holiday this year and realised my legs never rubbed together anymore! NOw that was fab! I suppose for me even tho I was 14st 12 lbs, I was still quite healthy and fit - i never had problems running for ab bus or anything and walked loads. So prob took longer for me to see the difference that side of things.

However after gaining abit of it back and starting lipo again I can look back and now realise I was being silly thinking I was still fat and after looking at the holiday pics see I looked great! Its amazing that i feel so disgusting with gaining a bit, I cant imagine how I must have felt 54lbs heavier?!

114lb gone now mate and the differences are just amazing. My biggest plus is I feel I could run a marathon i was agile as a fatty but now Im all over like a monkey, you should have seen me putting scaffold up around the house. Wearing clothes and they hang well, im never out of breath I did a 18 mile bike ride last week and i recovered really quickly. also all the compliments are fantastic. The toilet seat as not broke for ages, i feel fresh and revived, my bones dont ache, my skin is in better nick, women look and show interest. And of course it looks like I have gained 1 1/2" in the tadger department.
But most of all and number one on my list i am the happiest man that i have been for a long time.
You soon fella, so stick at it, it is so worth it!

Ditto, etc!!!
My energy levels are so high, I just want to walk all the time now, my skin has cleared up, I have my glow back, it just makes you feel so good, you just want to smile:D:D:D
T x
Oh and the comments are good too!!!

monsoon, you look like a dif person, wow, your looking fab!

monsoon, you look like a dif person, wow, your looking fab!
Thankyou:)....... great minds think alike!!! I just posted on your pics cos your looking so good!!! Amazing change.
T x

oh check us out sharing the luv!!
thanks hun!

monsoon you look fantastic hun positively glowing x

101 pounds lost - OMG.... that is like sooo awesome! You look beautiful monsoon.... xox

monsoon you look fantastic hun positively glowing x
And thankyou too, must go get kids from school before head explodes :D
T x

ooh a yummy mummy!!!x

I have lost just over 30lb and really started to feel a difference, so I can't wait to reach 50lb. For me it will be a halfway point to goal.

I think this should be a permanent thread to encourage all of us who haven't reached the 50lb mark yet! Come on you 50lb+ share!:D

hi there i have lost 80 pounds and it feels great but i still have another 50 pounds to go so im not getting too excited ...........i dont want to start feeling comfortable and stop my goal is to get another 50 off for my wedding next june .............but yes it feels good and everyone is telling me that i look great :chores016:

I lost 74lbs and it feels amazing, lighter under foot, able to run up and down stairs without my knees killing me, no backache if I stand up for longer than ten minutes and bags of energy!

Gx

hi there i have lost 80 pounds and it feels great but i still have another 50 pounds to go so im not getting too excited ...........i dont want to start feeling comfortable and stop my goal is to get another 50 off for my wedding next june .............but yes it feels good and everyone is telling me that i look great :chores016:

Don't say that! Get excited! :D:D You have lost 80lb, that's an amazing achievement. So you have some more to lose, but we all must celebrate along the journey (getting all hippie-ish here) otherwise it will be a slog.

Back