Question

Sorry I know nothing about pills. I'm doing lipotrim (3 shakes) and have lost 3 stone so far since 16/09/08, with 1 month off. Re started yesterday and feel in control.

Good luck with whatever you chose.XX

Hi welcome to the forum. I think you may need to be a little more specific. What pills? What advice are you looking for? I think the only diet pills available are Xenical orr Orlistat, both by prescription from your GP

like the poster before me said you need to mention which type of pills you mean.

my experience of pills are ones you can buy in the shop.

the best are Hoodia Gordonii, but buy them from a health food shop and not over the internet as people are selling fakes. Hoodia helps keep your appetite down and i lost about 7lbs in a month before i went on holiday.

The golden rule for diet pills is: If there was a pill that would drop the weight off a person it wouldnt be available at an attainable price for us mere mortals and it would be very big news therefore very well known.

Most of these pills work alongside diet and exercise. Diet and exercise alone will produce the same results as anything on the market

if they worked....we would all be thin :woohoo:

Reactions: Taz
Back