Quick question

hannahxx

Hi guys, on my first week of sw so far so good. I made the carbonara recipe today the one made with quark and really enjoyed it however it is for four people and I ate the whole thing by myself. Is this allowed? Just don't c how I'm going to lose weight as I do seem
To be eating alot. A normal day consists if weetabix and milk for breakfast, pasta n sauce or super noodles or cous cous for lunch with a big fruit salad and fat free yogurt and dinner ranges from pasta, chilli, meat and veg or jacket potato. I rarely use syns but just feel I'm eating far too much! Xx

Hey I know exactly how you feel, I spent the first week of slimming world worrying that I was going to put on at WI because I ate so much! But I lost 5 and 1/5 pounds! You just have to trust the diet, stick to free and super free foods and you will lose weight. That's the beauty of slimming world, you don't count calories, you don't have to weigh foods on extra easy (except your healthy extras) and you can eat as much ad you want. Good luck with your first WI!

As long as your eating enough to fill you up and arent eating beyond feeling full just because you can then youre doing fine. Do try and eat your syns tho theyre there to stop you feeling deprived. I tend to use mine of things like white bread sugar and sauces rather than choccies or crisps of that helps.

If you're doing EE, try to make sure you're having at least 1/3 superfree food with your meal to stop you from overeating on the carbs and protein. What did you have in/with your carbonara that was superfree?

Or if like me, veg is a struggle, fill up on loads of fruit then straight away after eat your meal of free foods. You will find that this naturally curbs you appetite for large meals.

Back