Quick question

tryin again

I have been researchind lighter life for a while and feel it's deffinately for me but need to know if I can afford it. Please can someone tell me how much it costs per week and does this vary depending where you live? Thankyou x

Thanks for that, also can you choose which packs you have ie, can you have all shakes if you don't like soup?

Yes you can. Personally I have 23 choc shakes and 5 peanut chew bars every week because I've got my routine with them down, but you could have 2 of every flavour or all one.

I'm sure you know but below are the packs you can have, just incase you want to know. I may have missed a couple - but bear in mind I'm a two flavour girl!!

Soups
Chicken
Mushroom
Tomato
Thai Chili
Vegetable

Shakes
Choc
Vanilla
Strawberry
Banana
Raspberry (being dis-continued so may not have anymore)

Bars
Peanut Chew
Toffee
Lemon
Cranberry crunch

Oh - and Porridge!

Oh decisions decisions!!!! I am just so worried about spending that amount of money and not having the will power to see it through, hence why I thought slimfast would be a compromise for now but I have started picking and it's only my second week. I junst bought some lovely fresh bread and cakes for my family to have for lunch(a saturday ritual) and feel distraught at the thought of only having my shake. Does this pass on LL?

Hi there, I have just started and it is £66.00 a week. I don't know if it varies depending on where you live (I'd doubt it?)

This sounded a lot to me at first but when I thought about what I spent on food for the week and then take aways (not to mention all the snacks!) it soon didn't sound so expensive.

Good luck, hope you decide you can afford it.

H x

Sorry new to the site and replied before seeing everyone else already had! I too find it hard to believe that I will be able to see other people eat the foods I love and not have an overwhelming desire to eat it, but I am only three days in to it and already have lost a lot of my desire for food. I am now in ketosis so this is helping. I had my pop in today with my LLC and I've already lost 6.6lb! Amazing! I like EmVeg on live on the choc shakes and couldn't tolerate the soups but plenty of the people in my group ( I am a week behind everyone else) really liked the soups so each to their own. This site is an amazing support. I've only been on here a week and its like my second home already!

i can't believe i have done it - but i have!

the food cravings just aren't there and i'm never hungry

i cook for my family every day - and actually haven't been out of the kitchen at all today til now as its my youngests 5th birthday tomorrow.

i won't go in to detail, but im sure you can imagine the wonderful array of food in my house at the moment but i'm even the slightest bit tempted to nibble.

we also have a family party tomorrow after the kids party so i am busy cooking up loads of stuff for that too.

the cost sounds steep - but if someone had said to me 3 months ago 'pay me £5,000 and i will make you slim' i would have done it!
we haven't actually noticed a big difference in our budget - £66 is actually not that much when you cut out all the crap and the drinks etc

i would totally recommend LL, but with a slight warning - you have to have your head in the right place to start it.

there is NO POINT in cheating.

read up all you can - good and bad s o you know what to expect and so you understand fully the commitment you are going to need

good luck whatever you decide

daisy x

I agree with all the above, and would just reinforce what other have said re the cost - work out what you are currently spending on food and drink - remember the bottles of wine / lattes / snacks from the garage / cans of coke etc etc - and I bet you it comes to more than £66/week - it most certainly did for me....

Hello TA

Come on in - the water's lovely !!
If you really want and need to lose weight and are determined then LL is for you and worth every penny and more.
It has worked for me and I'm very proud of what I have achieved.
As Anna said on here not long ago she would tell people to sell their house if necessary to get the money - a bit drastic- but it makes you feel like that.
It does make a difference to have a great counsellor because the psychology is a big factor, but you will see from this forum that people who don't get much support in their group can still achievee well.
The money did worry me too at first, but everyone else is right. if you add up what you currently spend including food, alcohol, snacks, take-aways, meals out etc, there's not much difference and once it starts to work and you see results you Will find the money. Good luck whatever you decide.

^^^ what they said ^^^

Please don't use the cost an an excuse not to do it (unless you genuinely can't afford it), like many others we've found that we've actually saved money whilst I've been on LL.

And the results speak for themselves!

Good luck whatever you decide.

I really can say that so far (i'm only in week 6) this has been worth every penny! The great thing is that if you stick to the plan, you can't go wrong!

x

Back