Quiet

I had a most exciting weekend of packing up all my kitchen stuff in preparation for the tear out of the old kitchen and install of a new kitchen. There are boxes everywhere and it is driving me mad x

i ate too ! back on track tho now. !
also watched my twin sons play their first game of senior football, they are 16 now and it was v scary watching them play against grown men ! they are still my babies !

I had my first 100% weekend in a while so chuffed with that even though yesterday was a struggle.

DS having his first night at grannys tonight so me and hubby can make an early start on our trip to Glasgow on the motorbike tomorrow! cant wait and hope I still like the bike, its been a year and a half since I was last on! And first time in 3 years since I've been on in my leathers as I just ended up wearing jeans last year as leathers didnt fit! bit worried bout the water intake tomorrow but Ive got my tetras chilling in the fridge just now and a couple of 500ml bottles, will just have to do my best!

That's one of my main goals to losing weight - buy leathers so i can go on the back of my boyfriend's bike... well, apart from the fact that i won't be able to get on the back of his v. sporty Ducati... may have to buy a tourer!! Yeah!!... (and yes, i'm old before my time!).

Enjoy the bike ride - hope the weather is kind to you!

Lynne
x

Hi all, congrats to Angela who can still fit in her leathers. I have been home all weekend, I was too sick for work Saturday so stayed in all weekend. Well appart from geting weighed Sunday night. Back to work today :cry:

Bike run was great!! and the leathers were a bit big but still fitted ok, dont really go on enough to justify new ones though, maybe if we go away on bike next year.

Back