Quorn Cumberland Sausages

Sethyr

Morning all, had some great help on here this week and my first weigh in was last night and i lost 1 pound :) wasnt happy at first but then as I thought I struggled all week to get used to the plan I'm now feel quote happy with that :)

question is today..Quorn cumberland sausages, chilled pack of 5

NV's per sausage are

Cal 86
Protein 6.8
Carbs 6.0
fat 3.5

So when I put this in the SW Syn Calculator and choose 'Vegaterian Product/Meat Alternative, Raw' as my free foods allowance I get 1 syn per sausage. Am doing this right?

I thought Quorn was free, so are there ingredients in the sausage that isn't in just Quorn? I thought these sausages were just the Quorn product rolled into shapes? haha

TIA
Seth

Sorry I thought it has quorn in my book on red or green day pages as a free food? Havent got my book with me at the moment tho!

Sorry I thought it has quorn in my book on red or green day pages as a free food? Havent got my book with me at the moment tho!

Your basic quorn is free eg pieces, fillets, mince but when they start doing stuff to it like making it into burgers or sausages, or putting crispy crumb coatings on it that's where the syns start to come in because they add other ingredients that are not free :)

Back