Quorn peppered steaks

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lindyxx, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can anyone tell me the value of syns in a pack of 2 quorn peppered steaks please?
    I know the surprisingly tender ones are free on both days but these ones are not surprisingly tender and can't seem to find the syns for them.

thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quorn Peppered Steaks, Surprisingly Tender, twin pack, chilled 98g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

4. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yea I seen them, but these peppered steaks arnt suprinsgly tender, just 2 peppered steaks, and just wandered if they were the same?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.