Quorn Sausages - Syn Change

Colmarnock

Hi all

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere. However Quorn have changed their recipe on their Sausages meaning that the previous Syn value of 0 (in the booklets) is now 1 Syn.

Just thought I'd share as my Syn free brekkie on Sunday just shot up by 2!

phew thanks for posting! wont stop me loving them though :eat:

Cut into 3 and wrap in fat free bacon and cook with the turkey at Xmas.

Jeez. I'm starving now!!

I didn't realise they used to be free. SW consultant mentioned they were 1 Syn each when talking about having a "full English" breakfast. My husband loves them. They taste okay to me but nothing like sausage lol

I didn't realise they used to be free. SW consultant mentioned they were 1 Syn each when talking about having a "full English" breakfast. My husband loves them. They taste okay to me but nothing like sausage lol

If you are not a veggie, you might as well get some Skinny Lizzie sausages, they are gorgeous and they are 1 Syn each too! Also i should mention that they are huge!

Thanks Nick Steel I will try those.:)

Thanks again Nick. Handy that we have a new Morrisons locally.:)

I dont like Quorn sausages, i had some the other month but there no good to have with your breakfast as you shouldnt rearly have mushrooms with Quorn or so i read somewhere as alot of the protein in them is from mushrooms and it would be like ODing on mushrooms haha i dont know if this is true or not as i cant find where i had read it, sure it was in a health mag or something.

Interesting re the protein thing. I still haven't tried Skinny Lizzie sausages but intend to visit Morrisons tomorrow.

Tesco light choices Cumberland sausages are only 1 syn each to and they taste amazing :)

Well I investigated my new local Morrisons and they don't stock Skinny Lizzie sausages so I shall be looking for Tesco light choices Cumberland sausages!

U checked yesterday and if u don't like Cumberland sausage their light choices pork sausages are also 1 syn. Xx

Thanks Stickivix

Hi guys,just to add to the thread,I've been makin my own sausages!whizz some lean pork chops and add some herbs and seasoning of your choice.then shape into sausages or burgers.

I've just started SW again after a long break (and putting it all back on!), and this is really annoying because I'm sure they're smaller as well!! I eat quite a lot of quorn as I'm veggie

FAO veggies - a free and MUCH nicer (IMO of course) sausage is a linda macartney sage and onion...yum yum! plus no eggs in them so great for vegans too. they taste like stuffing

Oooh - I haven't seen these, I must look out for them. The normal LMC ones are quite fatty I find.
Thanks!

Back