Quorn Sausages

kimpowell said:
Can anyone tell me which Quorn sausages are sin free please.

Have you tried the 'syn' sub forum there are lot of Quorn threads there! I know the standard ones are not sure about any others... You will get a better answer if you search that forum:)

There are no syn free quorn sausages - they changed the recipe nearly a year ago and they are 1 syn each now :(

PatchworkPuss said:
There are no syn free quorn sausages - they changed the recipe nearly a year ago and they are 1 syn each now :(

Really... It has been a while since I ate a Quorn sausage!

It seems tht the only syn free veggie sausage is Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary - supplied to asda & sainsburys but as yet I haven't found them!

Ophelia105 said:
It seems tht the only syn free veggie sausage is Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary - supplied to asda & sainsburys but as yet I haven't found them!

Tesco have them on offer for a pound

I don't think Tesco sell the red onion and rosemary ones - only asda and sainsbury as far as I know. The ordinary vegetarian sausages are on offer at Tesco for £1 but these are 2 syns each. Make sure you get the right ones - the free ones actually say red onion and rosemary on the box :)

Oh no! So glad I found this post! Today is my first day back on SW (not done it for a couple of years) I presumed Quon sausages were still free an had 2 with my breakfast :-( are there any other Quorn products that now have syns? X

The Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Syn Free Sausages are lovely! I really enjoyed them!
I think only the Quorn Mince & Chicken Pieces are free but everything else has a syn value!
X

sully123 said:
Oh no! So glad I found this post! Today is my first day back on SW (not done it for a couple of years) I presumed Quon sausages were still free an had 2 with my breakfast :-( are there any other Quorn products that now have syns? X

I have been meaning to do this since ur post but kept forgetting my book.

These are based on free branded foods 2012.

Free quorn products:

Bacon style pieces chilled / frozen
BBQ sliced fillets chilled
Beef style sweet red onion burgers. Chilled
Beef style pieces chilled / frozen
Chicken style pieces chilled / frozen
Fajita strips chilled
Family roast frozen
Fillets frozen
Fillets low fat chilled
Ham style slices chilled
Italian style balls frozen
Lamb style grills chilled
Mince low fat chilled frozen
Peppered beef style slices chilled
Peppered steaks chilled
Roast chicken style slices chilled
Seasoned steak strips chilled
Smoky ham style slices chilled
Steak strips frozen
Swedish meatballs frozen
Tikka pieces chilled
Tikka sliced fillets chilled
Turkey and stuffing style slices chilled
Turkey and cranberry slices chilled
Wafer thin ham slices chilled
Wafer thin chicken slices chilled.

Good luck in finding some of these! Although recently my asda had the peppered steaks in for £1 instead of £2+

Wow that's a lot of free Quorn lol!! Thank you very much! I am doing green week so will be looking out for Quorn products x

Peppered steaks chilled

Good luck in finding some of these! Although recently my asda had the peppered steaks in for £1 instead of £2+

Did you know that the peppered steaks are no longer free - only half a syn though
Dont know if the recipe changed but I find them a bit overpowering now :(

PatchworkPuss said:
Did you know that the peppered steaks are no longer free - only half a syn though
Dont know if the recipe changed but I find them a bit overpowering now :(

When did that happen?! My info came from the new 2012 Free Branded book.

When did that happen?! My info came from the new 2012 Free Branded book.

From syns online:

Peppered Steaks, twin pack, chilled, 98g each ½

Back