Original Quorn

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Morning everyone, how are you today?

So after a week of not being 100%, i'm trying to eat as many free and superfree foods as I can today!

Im going to have Quorn for dinner tonight but dont know how to make it into a red day meal? Has anyone got any ideas?

I wont be able to use anything like rice/pasta for HEXB at dinner time as I will be using my HEXB for breakfast (Fruit and fibre) and lunch (ham sandwich).

What quorn have you got?

Why don't you roast some veggies and have your quorn with that, making it a full on superfree meal? Or turn it into a casserole with loads of veg and add some bacon for loads of flavour?

I'm having a red day today as well - first one for ages! So I'm struggling for ideas, sorry!

I was going to say that if you had the quorn sausages you could make the chicken and sausage hot pot from the one pot wonders book. But what about getting some low syn sausages and use your chicken quorn pieces instead?

Quorn mince - bolognase sauce and stuff it into aubergines topped with a bit of cheese? My favourite meal at the moment, although I have the meat mince!

Quorn chicken pieces, make a curry, there are recipes on here that you can adapt to.

HTHs?

K
xx

I do that as well! ;)

HTH is Hope That Helps!

Back