R there any good days?

elle82

Jus wondering is every day a bad day 4 u guys or are there some good days? I know when we get weighed or fit into something that's a good day..but does the struggle ever go?

bloody hope so!!!

i have good days (today is a good day) HATE WEEKENDS. need wine and chinese! I guess we all have the good and bad days.... i just think of the reason im doing this (fertility treatment) and that MAKES ME stay focused xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE remember NO food references in the 100% section

Moved to main forum due to food references

Lol Bessie oh wot I wudnt do for a piping hot takeaway :( :( :( glad ur having a good day and keep ur mind on that goal 4 ur fertility it will be so worth it..I seem to half a bit of a good day then a bit bad n vice versa I've also turned into jekyll and hide :)

what about setting yourself mini goals, i got a row of dresses in different sizes! its amazing how quick you start to fit into them!

daisey said:
what about setting yourself mini goals, i got a row of dresses in different sizes! its amazing how quick you start to fit into them!

Great minds think alike lol I've bought size 14..12..10 skinny jeans and hoping to get into them one by one..I hope I do fit in to them it's a crazy thought that I say to myself its never gona happen even though I'm 100% on LT wot day r u on?

Great minds think alike lol I've bought size 14..12..10 skinny jeans and hoping to get into them one by one..I hope I do fit in to them it's a crazy thought that I say to myself its never gona happen even though I'm 100% on LT wot day r u on?

im on day seventeen and i have had some horrible days where i have sat in the bedroom and cried!! but then people will comment on how great you look and it makes it all worth while!! i do sometimes just stare at the clock and wait for bed time but i just keep thinking about when i get weighed and then comparing it to bags of sugar!! it makes me feel soo happy!! i lost five bags of sugar on week one, and another on week 2!!
what day you on?

daisey said:
im on day seventeen and i have had some horrible days where i have sat in the bedroom and cried!! but then people will comment on how great you look and it makes it all worth while!! i do sometimes just stare at the clock and wait for bed time but i just keep thinking about when i get weighed and then comparing it to bags of sugar!! it makes me feel soo happy!! i lost five bags of sugar on week one, and another on week 2!!
what day you on?

Ar poor u I feel 4 u I've been emotional 2 :( sending u a big hug..and u go girl with the weight lose I'm on day 7 only lost 4lb this week don't know why..I've been on lipotrim twice b4 and lost 7lb in the first week :( that's amazing that after 17 days ur getting nice comments I can't wait 4 that..I knew I was over weight but didn't realise how much till I started lipo now I look in the mirrior and see wot I really am it's awful lol..what's u goal weight?

It does get easier and the good day's outweigh the bad days. I got to a point when I wans't hungry and full of energy and felt so well. Keep up the good work.

Ar poor u I feel 4 u I've been emotional 2 :( sending u a big hug..and u go girl with the weight lose I'm on day 7 only lost 4lb this week don't know why..I've been on lipotrim twice b4 and lost 7lb in the first week :( that's amazing that after 17 days ur getting nice comments I can't wait 4 that..I knew I was over weight but didn't realise how much till I started lipo now I look in the mirrior and see wot I really am it's awful lol..what's u goal weight?

i want to get down to about ten and a half stone! im very curvy and have huge boobs! allthough i do want them to go smaller! i dont want them to dissapear!
i have been on lipotrim before and lost 7lbs in my first week, so i was gutted when this time round i only lost 5 (and i started it this time heavier) but honestly if you think about it in terms of bags of sugar! what you are loosing is loads!!

HockeyNut said:
It does get easier and the good day's outweigh the bad days. I got to a point when I wans't hungry and full of energy and felt so well. Keep up the good work.

Thank you hockeynut il strongly hold on to ur words :) :)

daisey said:
i want to get down to about ten and a half stone! im very curvy and have huge boobs! allthough i do want them to go smaller! i dont want them to dissapear!
i have been on lipotrim before and lost 7lbs in my first week, so i was gutted when this time round i only lost 5 (and i started it this time heavier) but honestly if you think about it in terms of bags of sugar! what you are loosing is loads!!

Ur rite but I cudnt help being a bit upset..my problem is my butt I've always had a huge butt even wen I was thin it sticks out u cud serve tea on a tray on it loool...and my thighs I have no gap in the middle then there's my arms there the size of my thighs :( I CAN'T wait to b thin..fingers crossed u don't loose all of ur boobs :) ..wots ur starting weight? Mine was 12.5 I'm now 12.1 and maybe we jus didn't have a lot of water weight

Elle, just to let you know that I wish I was 12 stone lol! Maybe you are having slightly smaller losses than Some of the other ladies because you have a smaller amount to lose? On the other hand whatever you lose will be noticeable immediately which is brill. Ive lost about a stone in 2 weeks and no-one has said anything!

i wish i was 12 stone too! thats my target weight to get to!! lol!! Ive started at 15stone 4 1/2lb.... my first weigh in is friday..... this is my 2nd time on lipotrim and to be honest, this time round is MILES easier, altho i have support this time (didnt before) and i just keep thinking of fertility treatment.... i HATE the way i look, after my last baby, i had postnatal depression and went down to 8st 4lb, size 8 - that was a year ago - yes one year and ive managed to put on 7 STONE IN A YEAR - how bads that!! oh well.... here we are i guess.

this site is amazing, i wouldnt do it at all if it wasnt for this place.... POSITIVE ATTITUDES GIRLS AND WE'LL GET THERE xx

Beddie yoy are about the same as me in weight and expectation! Im now down to 14 4 but want to get to 12!

slimmabum said:
Elle, just to let you know that I wish I was 12 stone lol! Maybe you are having slightly smaller losses than Some of the other ladies because you have a smaller amount to lose? On the other hand whatever you lose will be noticeable immediately which is brill. Ive lost about a stone in 2 weeks and no-one has said anything!

That's an amazing lose well done the problem with me is that I carry the 12 stone really badly I look much bigger with it even a size 16 are so tight on my legs..but I understand wot ur saying thanks and just think of all those compliments ur gona get :) :)

Back