R there any good days?

bessie84 said:
i wish i was 12 stone too! thats my target weight to get to!! lol!! Ive started at 15stone 4 1/2lb.... my first weigh in is friday..... this is my 2nd time on lipotrim and to be honest, this time round is MILES easier, altho i have support this time (didnt before) and i just keep thinking of fertility treatment.... i HATE the way i look, after my last baby, i had postnatal depression and went down to 8st 4lb, size 8 - that was a year ago - yes one year and ive managed to put on 7 STONE IN A YEAR - how bads that!! oh well.... here we are i guess.

this site is amazing, i wouldnt do it at all if it wasnt for this place.... POSITIVE ATTITUDES GIRLS AND WE'LL GET THERE xx

Bessie u will hope fully get sum big looses to make ur time on lipo quicker and wen u get there u gona feel amazing..sorry about ur postnatal d :( hope it's ok now..I'm the opposite after a baby I pig out and put on I know 12 doesn't seem like a lot to anyone but it really does affect my life it's 4 and a half stone more than I've ever been n I find it hard to deal with I was 13 after my baby..we can all do this and tbh the only thing getting me through is this forum :)

Ur rite but I cudnt help being a bit upset..my problem is my butt I've always had a huge butt even wen I was thin it sticks out u cud serve tea on a tray on it loool...and my thighs I have no gap in the middle then there's my arms there the size of my thighs :( I CAN'T wait to b thin..fingers crossed u don't loose all of ur boobs :) ..wots ur starting weight? Mine was 12.5 I'm now 12.1 and maybe we jus didn't have a lot of water weight

mine was 14.1 and now im 13.3 hoping to have a good loss this week because ive been working out and stuff!! the hard days are horrible!! i just go to bed!! cant wait untill im skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daisey said:
mine was 14.1 and now im 13.3 hoping to have a good loss this week because ive been working out and stuff!! the hard days are horrible!! i just go to bed!! cant wait untill im skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's near enough a stone well done :) :) how have u found working out? I go a bit dizzy and light heated! Ohhhh I can't wait untill I'm skinny I can't wait to see people's faces (especially the spiteful ones) lol

Oh Elle - you are such a sweetie! I'd hoped I hadn't spoken out of turn saying maybe you didn't have as much to lose. I do realise that for you being 12 stone is horrible. My daughter is a slim size 8 (eats like a horse) and I know if she were even 10 stone she would feel heavy. You are such a lovely and supportive person, and I hope everyone here helps you every single pound of the way - I know how difficult you find it some days xx

slimmabum said:
Oh Elle - you are such a sweetie! I'd hoped I hadn't spoken out of turn saying maybe you didn't have as much to lose. I do realise that for you being 12 stone is horrible. My daughter is a slim size 8 (eats like a horse) and I know if she were even 10 stone she would feel heavy. You are such a lovely and supportive person, and I hope everyone here helps you every single pound of the way - I know how difficult you find it some days xx

Ahhh thank u that was such a sweet post xx :) I didn't think u was speaking out of turn I actually toke in wot u said..I was always small so I'm jus finding it a little hard to be the size I am but I totally got wot u were saying..u seem like a very nice and kind person to I really appreciate wot u said thank u v much...I hope u achieve wot u set out to do and even if people don't notice yet u know ur making a difference so u go girl :) :)

Back