rachs diary with pics

rach1987

hi there i new on here but loving what i see, ur all so friendly and helpful.

well heres my story my names rachael (rach) im nearly 25 yrs of age and married with 3 cuttie boys , aged 5,2,and 3 mths.
this is my 3rd attempt at slimming world, i couldnt get my head around it be4. i even tryed while pregnant with my 3rd son , but i gave into my cravings :(, so once i had little one i started slimming world again but doing it from home , the day (24/9/11)i started i weighted 15st 6lb, i now weigh 11st 5lbs . im dieing to get back to 10st , the weight i was b4 my 2nd pregnancy. i just couldnt loose the baby weight that time :eek:. i do find slimming hard and im not at all good with exercise, but with slimming world i dont feel that im dieting , but still cant do the baody magic. im trying to start exercising again but find it painful as had a c section with babba no2 an 3. but i think im going to try. my goal is to get to 10st by feb 18th which is my bday and 3rd anniversary to my dear hubby. really need to pull my finger out,so decided to do a food diary on here to help me out , would be greatful for helpful tips ;)

excuse spelling pls lol ,
well enough of my blah blah blah :D

im following EE

brekki - porriage 28g (heb),mmade with water and sweetner

lunch -low fat supernoodles,spring onions, tomatoes , ham

dinner-lean pork loins ,sw roast potatoes,broccali,colli,carrots ,gravy (2.5 syns)

milk (hea)for coffee
sf squash
diet coke
sweetners ,tea

not had a lot superfree today as not got alot in , so off shopping tomorro

prob have a flake later (7 syns )
total syns 9.5

Last edited:
have totally let myself down

so not a happy bunny today totally let myself down :cry:

went out this morning in a mad rush so couldnt eat , and then when i arrived at asda i was so starving i hade a sausage roll:eek: and then another and then another :mad:, i am so livid with myself . it has just seem to follow on during the day , even though i brought tons of shopping sw friendly too, why do i do it to myself!!!!!!:(

i have totally let myself down :cry::cry:

Hi hun, first of all do not be angry with yourself, it happens to all of us!! Tomorrow is a new day and you can start again :) I will even draw a line for you...........

Second we share a bday - my 25th this year :)

Thirdly - your weight loss has been amazing so far, do not forget how far you have come!!! At my heaviest I was just under 16st and I lost some with WW but just kept yo-yoing, SW feels good so I think we can both do it :) xx

Hi hun, first of all do not be angry with yourself, it happens to all of us!! Tomorrow is a new day and you can start again :) I will even draw a line for you...........

Thirdly - your weight loss has been amazing so far, do not forget how far you have come!!! At my heaviest I was just under 16st and I lost some with WW but just kept yo-yoing, SW feels good so I think we can both do it :) xx

hi kirstym , and a massive thank u.
ur right i am human and today is another day. ur so right i do need to realise how far i have cum , but its so hard sometimes, but hay we all get there in the end , thank u again for ur kind words x:) how strange us sharing our bdays!

a fresh start!!!

right line drawn very kindly by kirstym

and now again by myself

right here we go..............

following EE

*brekki

apple ,
half a banana,
few strawberries,
ff natural yogurt :jelous: (thought it would be sweeter)

*snack

orange

*lunch

ham, with half an mushroom and onion omlete,with lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,spring onions

*snack

orange , ham and lettuce and tomato sandwhich (heb),low fat marge 2 syns

*dinner

lean pork steaks,mashed potato,ff natural yogurt ,marge 1 syn,broccail,colli,carrots,gravy (2.5 syns)

*drinks

sf squash,coffee, (hea)for milk,tea diet coke , diet energy drink

total syns 5.5
but prob have a bag of crips later at 5 yns
so 9.5 total

ive ate so much today, much more than i normally would ,but ive had a hangover

Last edited:

also hun , a massive well done on your weightloss so far :party0011:

Thanks Hun - it feels good too be back on track after christmas so hopefully I can get to target this year!! How has today been for you? x

u will get there hun , think possitive .
todays been ok for me but think ive ate way too much:eek:, had a hangover all day lol,but it has been sw friendly. ive got weigh i on tue so not looking good, try harder tomorro, im still hungry now but dont want to risk more of a gain :cry:.
also kick starting my exercise tomorro,im not one for exercise and couldnt after my c section 3 mths ago , but i finally feel that my body is ready now , so gonna try 15 mins a day,of either exercise bike, strider, or walking ,or kinect, i cant run lol i would if i could.

hows ur day been?
x

drum roll .....
5 and half OFF . omg ive been naughty 2 times this week and my star week , thank u slimming world !!!!!
also won the raffle , and new book GOD I AM SO MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW , ROLL ON TOMORRO FOR MORE SLIMMING WORLD !!!!!!!!
:eatdrink051::character00116:

ee

brekkie

mushroom omlete ,(2 eggs , mushrooms and frylight) and an apple

lunch jacket potato ,ham , spag hoops,salad,with strawberries and a orange for afters.

snack
hifi bar(heb)

dinner

turkey stew (turkey,carrots,onions, mushrooms)gravy 3syns ,with sw roast potatoes,broccali, and colli

milk for coffee(hea)
sf squash
diet energy drink
diet coke

total syns 3 (but will prob have a choc bar later with a cup of tea)

100% all day !!!:happy096:
only thing i havent done today is exercise ,but gonna try and get on exercise bike for a bit in a min

thurs

ee

brekki

2 slices ww bread(heb) spaggitti. apple and kiwi

lunch :(

one and a bit cumberland sausage ring 12 syns :eek:,orange and a plum

snack

lettuce and ham wraps x 2

dinner

skinless chicken ,jacket potato,spaggitti,lettuce ,cucumber,
tomoatoes,gratted carrot ,spring onions

drinks

water, coffee(hea)for milk,diet coke

total syns for the day
12syns -:cry:not too happy bout this as didnt realise they were so many syns ,ive had to do without my little treatsize choc tonight :(

also havent managed to get on exercise bike yesterday or today yet as little one had his jabs and have been very grumpy and and needed cuddles all the time , im defo gonna give it a try tomorro even if i hold him while i do it

busy day

ee

*brekki

banana

*lunch

chicken leg(skinless),lettuce, cucumder, tomamtoes,spring onions,grated carrot

*dinner

spagbol,
(quorn mince, onion, garlic,tinned tomatoes, tomatoe puree,mushrooms, herbs.) with spaggetti

* drinks

water ,coffee(hea),diet coke

*snacks grape fruit with sweetner ,and a hifi bar (heb)

0 syns.

not done exercise bike today yet as had tons and tons of housework today, ive spent 5 hrs fast housework :( all for hubby to wake up and kids come home to reck it :cry:

sat-a testing day

ee,

*brekki

apple

*lunch

2x ww bread (heb),marge 2 syns,ham ,lettuce,tomatoes,cucumber.

*dinner

sw chips,frylight ,onion ,garlic,lean mince 2.5 syns ,ketchup 1 syn,

*drink

coffee,tea,(hea)diet coke

although i missed brekki ,i managed to grab an apple, then when shopping starving , then round mothers in law where cake and crisps with white bread cheese sandwiches, but i was good and waited till i got home, even was good at dinner when i cooked fryed nuggets and fryed chips with garlic bread for hubby and kids, but i waited half an hour extra while starving for my sw dinner , i am having a few vodkas and diet cokes this eve with the syns ive saved up

total syns 5.5 :D

been a very testing day and a girls night out

ee

brekki
apple

lunch

ham sandwich (heb)bread,marge 2syns,lettuce cucumber ,tomaoes

dinner
sw chips,sw burgers(2syn mince)
and salad (lettuce ,cucmber,tomatoes,spring onions ,grated carrot)ketchup 0.5 syn

drinks diet coke,10Xvodka 40 syns ,coffee (hea for milk)

so ok ive had a bad night shall i say , i could of benn a bad day awell, at lunch time i went to my mother in laws and she served a mountain of thick cut white bread smothered with butter and massive slices of cheese for sandwiches and a cream full butter cake with crisps for afters , but i resisted, also i cooked full fat fryer cooked chicken nuggets and chips with full fat may for kids and hubby(as they wont eat my sw food),also resisted the drunken late night fatty snacks!!:eek:
so yes could of been a better day but hell it could of been so much worse

sun

ee

brekki

fat free yogurt,kiwi,pear,plum ,pear ,dry fred egg X2,and dry toast(heb).(i was starving lol)

dinner

lean pork,dry roasted potatoes,brocc,colli,carrots,sweed,parsnips
gravy 3 syns

snack

ham rapped in lettuce

tea
left over pork ,lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes ,spring onions ,grated carrot, burger 1syn

drinks
diet coke ,coffee, diet energy drinks

AND NOW I WILL HANG MY HEAD IN SHAME !!!!!

i fancied a bottle of wine while having a bubble bath and chilling in from of the tv after a long weekend with 5 kiddies , i so regret this

total syns 34 :cry:
but again it could of been worse , i could of ate the crackaling and had proper roast potaoes , but i will continue to hang my head in shame as it could of been so much better

mon

ee

brekki 11 am

pineapple,apple (this was so hard as my hubby next to me was eatting a full english baggette:cry:)

lunch
ham ,bread(heb) ,lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,spring onions,grated carrot,blue berries and fat fre yogurt

dinner
chicken ,stir fry veg mix, with noodles and mushroons , and mellon for pudding

drinks
diet coke ,coffee,
diet energy drinks and sf juice

syns 0

tue

ee and star week

brekki

apple

lunch

ham and mushroom and onion omlete, with 3 eggs, and salad

snack
pears X3

dinner

lean bacon, beans, dry fryed egg, sw chips,mushrooms

drinks coffee(hea),diet coke ,sf juice

and sods law my will power has gone again , the girls came round with a couple of bottles of wine and had 3 glasses 30ish syns:cry:
feeling very bloated and water retension pills arnt working ,im feeling prity poo at the moment.
i dont know why i keep doing this to myself,:break_diet:my food is fine its the evening, think i need another hobby as hubbies at work in the night 6 till 6 so im all on me tod.
RIGHT RACH DO U WANT THIS OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whip:

also got to stop watching mad vs food!!!:drool:

Back