brekki
none :eek:

lunch
none :eek:

late afeternoon
apple
ham and salad (lettuce ,cucumber ,tomato,spring onion )sandwich (heb),

dinner
stuffed chicken breast with philli light 4syns, roasted spicey baby potatoes,with fy light , lettuce ,cucmber ,tomatoes,spring onions,keptchup 1syn

drinks
diet coke , coffee(hea)

total syns 5 (may have a chocci later )

not a bad day today but been so busy with kiddies and housework i just havent had time to eat much this morning

syns are good though :)

Hi hun, just checking in to see if your ok? X
hi kirstym
yeah im good thanx u ? hows sw going for u ? i havent been on here in a while lost 1lb at weigh in not great but hay still a loss, seem to have lost my way over the last couple of days really, but been on track today and will start doing a diary as from tomorro x
:D

rach1987 said:
hi kirstym
yeah im good thanx u ? hows sw going for u ? i havent been on here in a while lost 1lb at weigh in not great but hay still a loss, seem to have lost my way over the last couple of days really, but been on track today and will start doing a diary as from tomorro x
:D

Glad your ok hun :)

I'm good thank you, been going quite well the past couple of weeks - got my 2 stone award this week!! I need to lose a lb this week then I'm into the 11's - however I know what my bodies like so I'm probably stuck here for a while!! Xx

Glad your ok hun :)

I'm good thank you, been going quite well the past couple of weeks - got my 2 stone award this week!! I need to lose a lb this week then I'm into the 11's - however I know what my bodies like so I'm probably stuck here for a while!! Xx
massive well done!!! im sure ull keep losing think possitive hunnie x:)

thur

ee

brekki 8am

apple,satsuma,kiwi,and shape yogurt

mid morn brekki 10:30am

tomato, scrambled eggs(2),ww bread (heb)
pear

lunch 12:30

ham ,mugshot,sw hummas,carrots sticks,lettuce ,cucumber ,tomatoes,spring onions,grated carrot

snack 1-2pm

pineapple

dinner 5pm

ww sausages x3 3syns,potatoes,runner beans colli, broccali,beans and spaggetti hoops

coffee (hea)
diet coke
sf squash
tea

havent done any exercise today but done the house work 100_3712.jpg
my lunch

sum of my food

these are sum of the food ive eatten since i havent been on here. is my portions too big? proberly is :(

Attachments

• 100_3709.jpg
    100_3709.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_3628.jpg
    100_3628.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_3630.jpg
    100_3630.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_3683.jpg
    100_3683.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_3678.jpg
    100_3678.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
and some more:D

Attachments

• 100_3684.jpg
    100_3684.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_3686.jpg
    100_3686.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_3688.jpg
    100_3688.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_3691.jpg
    100_3691.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_3706.jpg
    100_3706.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 46
the one in the big pot is my spicy bacon and mixed beans with lental stew, very nice and filling but i couldnt eat it for more than 2 days in a row, i was on the toilet every half hour lol, sos for being rude :rolleyes: it was worse than the super speed soup!!!!

Attachments

• 100_3704.jpg
    100_3704.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_3709.jpg
    100_3709.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_3705.jpg
    100_3705.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi hun, food looks scrummy! Portion wise it all looks very similar to what I would have - I'm not saying that's right or wrong, but my idea is I eat till I'm not hungry at a meal - luckily I now don't stuff myself till I feel ill (something I was terrible at before!!)

I might have to get the recipe off you for the one that makes you spend some time on the loo - unfortunately I'm not a regular visitor - TMI?!? Haha xx

Hi hun, food looks scrummy! Portion wise it all looks very similar to what I would have - I'm not saying that's right or wrong, but my idea is I eat till I'm not hungry at a meal - luckily I now don't stuff myself till I feel ill (something I was terrible at before!!)

I might have to get the recipe off you for the one that makes you spend some time on the loo - unfortunately I'm not a regular visitor - TMI?!? Haha xx
lol kirstym, thanx hun,

spicey bacon,bean stew

chunks of bacon(i use bacon peices ,asda value)
onion
carrot
leek
swede
mixed bean salad x2 tins
2x tin tomatoes
2x tin baked beans
1x tin lentals
2 x mexican beans
chilli powder
stock cubes x 2 and hot water
herbs
new potatoes
(just add what ever veg u want hun, with the pulses, think it has something to do with the fibre and chill.)

(go easy on salt if u want to add it coz it can be quiet salty)

all i did was grab all these that were left in cuboard and fridge and chopped all up and stuck on stove and cooked till all tender
bit of a mix match but i was really surprised, it is very tomatoey though xx ialso put this on a jacket potato to save on syns with the marge.

fri

ee

7am apple

brekki 9:30

ww bread (heb),daraley extra light 1 syn, tin tomatoes, mixed beans with spagetti,2 scrambled eggs

snack

yogurt ,pear,coffe(hea)

lunch

mackerial,jacket potato,mayo 2syns,salad

snack
satsuma

dinner

chicken breast with herbs and chill, low supernoodles,broccalli,carrot,colli

drinks

tea,coffee(hea),diet coke, sf squash,

Attachments

• 100_3723.jpg
    100_3723.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_3724.jpg
    100_3724.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 100_3727.jpg
    100_3727.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_3734.jpg
    100_3734.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 60
sat

ee

brekki on the run

pear, hifi light 1/2 (heb)

lunch

managed to grab a leg of chicken from the cooked deli(skin removed), and a fresh salad(lettuce cucmber,tomato), while the family ate sausage rolls, (was very chuffed with myself as i love sausage rolls! ), apple , another hifi bar light , other 1/2 of heb

dinner

half a chicken breast covered in chill and herbs, small lean mince burger(1syn),sw chips, mayo extra light 2syns,salad(lettuce ,cucmber,tomatoes,spring onions,grated carrot)

drinks

diet coke , coffee(hea),diet energy drink
vodka 40 syns!!!:eek: but i have saved these

been an all round great day , been good with my food and my family couldnt believe how much weight id lost form having my son 4 and half months ago(havent seen them in a while), they couldnt stop saying, ''god uve lost so much weight ,u have lost a massive amount of weight, u look great,'' was very proud of myself!!:D

feeling quiet bad about last night after my vodkas, i was starving and had nothing in but junk, i ended up have white bread bacon sarnie with NO fat removed and marge :break_diet:,
not pleased with self but ive been 100% today even with the hangover, so line drawn ____________________

Those pictures have made me hungry:p

hi kirstym , not good to be honest had way 2many treats and syn days over the last 5 days, seem to have lost my way and was my 25th bday and wedding anniversary on sat, so very much let myself go, but back on track tomorro!!! and to be honest i cant wait , i dont feel myself when eatting rubbish, it makes me feel strange:confused:. i miss my energy:cry:. i feel like bugger to be honest i have a cold coming and monthlys,so not good but i will stick to it .

im off now to enjoy my double choc chunky kitkat, and a packet of walkers ice cold crisps, my last treat for a long long time lol , hows everything with u hun? x also gonna try and cut my smoking down to 10 a day, i smoke 20-30 a day at the moment

Hi hun, Saturday just gone was also my 25th!! And If it helps at all I ate and drank a lot of rubbish the last 3 days!! I'm not going to lie a lot of alcohol has been consumed!!

My WI should be tomorrow, but I'm missing it as I know I will punish myself too much for any gain I have, therefore as of tomorrow I am back on track and will be aiming for a great week next week!!!

Just remember, you only have one birthday a year, hopefully you have really enjoyed it and we can help each other stay on the wagon this week!! :)

Enjoy your treats hun :) xx

Hi hun, Saturday just gone was also my 25th!! And If it helps at all I ate and drank a lot of rubbish the last 3 days!! I'm not going to lie a lot of alcohol has been consumed!!

My WI should be tomorrow, but I'm missing it as I know I will punish myself too much for any gain I have, therefore as of tomorrow I am back on track and will be aiming for a great week next week!!!

Just remember, you only have one birthday a year, hopefully you have really enjoyed it and we can help each other stay on the wagon this week!! :)

Enjoy your treats hun :) xx
hi hun happy belated bday!!
was a very good week to be honest, . just cant seem to get my head in gear. couldnt make it to weigh in but weighed self at home and :break_diet: 5lb gain :cry:. but with the week of treats and star week ,and a cold ,am i really that surprized. ok need a kick up the bum and pronto!!! i didnt eve gain that much over xmas:eek:
gonna try my beany stew thing tomorro but with chicken, hoping this will kick me in gear, also got a new cal watch so wanna try that also hubby got me zumba game so cant wait . tomorro is the day and will do my food diary and pics

a massive kick up the bum:whip:as from tomorro and no more bugger ups !!:sign0007:

Back