rachs diary with pics

rach1987 said:
hi hun happy belated bday!!
was a very good week to be honest, . just cant seem to get my head in gear. couldnt make it to weigh in but weighed self at home and :break_diet: 5lb gain :cry:. but with the week of treats and star week ,and a cold ,am i really that surprized. ok need a kick up the bum and pronto!!! i didnt eve gain that much over xmas:eek:
gonna try my beany stew thing tomorro but with chicken, hoping this will kick me in gear, also got a new cal watch so wanna try that also hubby got me zumba game so cant wait . tomorro is the day and will do my food diary and pics

a massive kick up the bum:whip:as from tomorro and no more bugger ups !!:sign0007:

Well done for weighing in hun, I chickened out but at least you know now and your back on track :)

Yes please too more pics - always makes people's food come to life (and also makes me nick recipes ;))

Ooh I love Zumba - I can't dance to save my life but I have fun trying ;) x

:copon: Now here's your telling off from aunt Kissme!

You know you can do this, so don't set yourself up to fail! you are worth it! you can climb back on that sw wagon! you deserve to feel happy with your weight and theres only one person stopping that and that is you!!

I'll give you an example, you look at ellebear and funcurls and they both started around the same time as me and look how well they have done! and look at me, im a stone heavier 2 years later and they are stones and stones lighter! all my messing about and look where I am! I don't want that to be you sweetness!

you know you can do this!!

Now that was your kick up the bum, here is your line.

you can do this! mainly for yourself but also for your 3 gorgeous little ones!!

Now start afresh! I'm always here for support if you want to have a chat, a moan, or whatever! just PM me anytime!

Much love

xxx

:copon: Now here's your telling off from aunt Kissme!

You know you can do this, so don't set yourself up to fail! you are worth it! you can climb back on that sw wagon! you deserve to feel happy with your weight and theres only one person stopping that and that is you!!

I'll give you an example, you look at ellebear and funcurls and they both started around the same time as me and look how well they have done! and look at me, im a stone heavier 2 years later and they are stones and stones lighter! all my messing about and look where I am! I don't want that to be you sweetness!

you know you can do this!!

Now that was your kick up the bum, here is your line.

you can do this! mainly for yourself but also for your 3 gorgeous little ones!!

Now start afresh! I'm always here for support if you want to have a chat, a moan, or whatever! just PM me anytime!

Much love

xxx
thanx kissme, ur so right with what u said, thank u for ur good kick up the bum and kind comments xx:)

starting again ,getting my butt in gear

ee

brekki

apple,melon,pineapple,ff yogurt

lunch

chick,ham,lettuce,tomato,spring onion,beetroot,ex light mayo 1syn

dinner

shepards pie(lean mince 2.5, carrots, peas, oxo,mashed potato)
spring greens,carrots,gravy 3 syns

drinks
coffee (hea-for milk)
diet coke
sf juice

total syns

(may have a very small peice of choc later)

exercise 30 mins walk, and housework
didnt get round to zumba but will tomorro

ok so today has been very easy really a lot better than what i thought it would be, must go shopping for more sw friendly food

rach1987 said:
ee

brekki

apple,melon,pineapple,ff yogurt

lunch

chick,ham,lettuce,tomato,spring onion,beetroot,ex light mayo 1syn

dinner

shepards pie(lean mince 2.5, carrots, peas, oxo,mashed potato)
spring greens,carrots,gravy 3 syns

drinks
coffee (hea-for milk)
diet coke
sf juice

total syns

(may have a very small peice of choc later)

exercise 30 mins walk, and housework
didnt get round to zumba but will tomorro

ok so today has been very easy really a lot better than what i thought it would be, must go shopping for more sw friendly food

Sounds like a fab day of eats hun - well done :) xx

Back