RANT THREAD!!!

spuddridge

I'm suffering from 'I'm not today's friend'
I'm sure I've buzz killed my fellow dieters so I'm starting this thread for people who wanna feel sorry for themselves, slag themselves off, tell themselves off.....u get me drift!

So......

I want gateaux, a whole 1, might aswell as ive scoffed all effin day, I'm fuming with myself....my weight and the way it makes me feel is bringing my ability to be a fun, energetic, happy Tori down, down, dowwwwn!!! It's not just that I'm obese, it's that I'm aware of it and still ain't rrrrreeeeaally doing much about it, no motivation, I'm a propa anti social grump with overgrown bingos and thunderous thighs.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Aw yeah and I noticed a slight waddley stomp when I walk too.....**** mannn CRY :'(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi there r u my twin as I feel absutley same as u I lose weight then sabotage it and put all back on again then hate myself for it then I envy the celebrities who lose loads of
Weight like Pauline quirk dawn French etc and think if they. An do of so can I but just start making e causes

lalta said:
Hi there r u my twin as I feel absutley same as u I lose weight then sabotage it and put all back on again then hate myself for it then I envy the celebrities who lose loads of
Weight like Pauline quirk dawn French etc and think if they. An do of so can I but just start making e causes

Take a deep breath.....since writing that thread I've lost 10lbs.....I ate crap, didn't exercise, need a crash diet for a hen weekend in 2 weeks, I had better not fail coz it will ruin my break away :( all I've done is cut down
Today & the recent days I've perked up moodwise, I'm expecting a fall, I know when they're coming coz I obsess over food and start stuffing again, mad, a food addict.... x hope your ok, nice to be able to release abit of frustration somewhere on here coz every1s on such a high and when I wrote that thread I was feeling unhealthy and depressed, soothing myself with food and just that saddens my mood...vicious circle! x

Let's hope I hang on to 'the fall' till Blackpool, don't matter if I put it back on whilst I'm there, the wedding ain't May lol aaaages to slim down. Tunisia in May too and I don't care about weight gain whilst I'm there, tan will hide some of the Ming anyways

Take a nice deep breath, and do something today for yourself. Start with easy stuff:) Spend a wee bit more time on your make-up, eat a couple more veggies today, take the stairs ect. As you get a few easy things under your belt, you'll maybe feel better:)

Back