rather shocked and upset

Hi! I'm a newbie here and i think teh supports great! Only thing is theres so many posts: I find it v hard to keep up with them so i do tend to skim the titles and just read the odd one!

Sorry I missed the post, :(

hugs05.jpg

When was it posted ???

I am another one who is on and off this site every day even the days when I am up at 5a.m. for work. Friday Saturday, and Sunday I tend to be around less as I am home for so much less time and exhausted when I am.

I have loads of topics that get little or no response and am never "shocked or upset " by it.

One of the problems is that a posting can disappear off the bottom of the page so quickly and therefore is not seen.

I obviously didn't see it as I always make a point of answering the posts that have had no replies.

MiniMins has been fantastic for me as well and as I do not have a group to go to I look upon this as my big, cyber group. The support I have had has been fantastic especially when my brother died. The response then made me so much less alone as I have no family here.

The regular contributors, everyone in fact, on here are such lovely, caring people and I have not once seen anyone post in an offensive or hurtful way.

Stick with it, we really are very nice and normally 100% behind each other.

hugs xxxxx

Sorry, I never saw the post either, despite being on here loads. There is a lot of traffic on the boards and a thread can easily be moved to page 2 etc. I hope you can see through these posts that we DO care about you. There is simply no need to be 'shocked and upset' - that's a teensy bit of an overreaction because we all think you're a top lass! XXX

I'm not saying I didn't see your post. But I also read the subject line & decide whether to read or not.

I look at the whole forum, not just SW & often find there are too many threads to read. I also read a lot of threads but just don't know what to say in reply so just leave saying nothing.

I do try & come here everyday but it's just not possible.

I have also started threads & nobody's replied, I'm not bothered or upset by it.

;)

I'm sorry I didn't see it, but please don't be upset by it!
No one one here would willingly ignore your posts, but so many posts are made during the day that some get lost among the masses!
I must admit, sometimes I see things later than others, because the subject lines of the thread is similar to one I've read before, so I mistake them for that...

I think that's the thing with forums - because we often make posts about things that are important to us, when they get little or no response it's easy to see it as a direct response to us as a person and it's easily to be offended. I think anyone posting a thread needs to prepare themselves for it slipping through the net, if you will.

Now be happy because we think you're lovely! :D xxx

*sends an apologetic hug* - i dont go on here much over the weekends - i must have missed it!!! xxx *hugs*

Ach see loads of people responded to this one as we are all a nosey bunch and wanted to know what upset you ;)

Im a scanner too and must have missed it...too many posts and not enough hours in the day so don't take it personally hun

thanks sooo much its girlie week 2 so i am an over reacting water fall ...:)

Those damned hormones have a lot to answer for lol.

hugs xxxx

Back