Re Feed Progress

skinikki

Silver Member
Just thought I d let you all know how thing were on the step up plans. Have done 2 weeks on 810 which was fine but didnt loose any weight so was a bit dissappointed. Am now coming to the end of my first week on 1000kcal plan and dont know how but have lost 3lbs already! Think my stomach must have shrunk lots though as finding it hard to eat a full reccommended portion! Am still as determined as ever and really want to keep all the weight off.
For those of you still on your journey GOOD LUCK it really does work and feels fantastic when you get to your final goal:D

Well done , and thankyou, im moving up to 810 next week so will be very interested on how youu go hun.xx

Good luck with 810. There are a few good recepies in the sticky section if you get stuck. I loved the celeriac chips with a bit of grilled chicken and griddles courgettes are fantastic!!:D

Is the 810 plan the next step after the ss? I manage well on teh shakes but when it comes to eating agin, I mess everything up. Just started Cambridge on Monday and there seems to be more steps involved than what Lipotrim had, hoping it works better for me!

I did 810 for 2 wks straight after ss. I reached my target weight on ss and then started moving up. Good Luck:jelous:

Thank you!

Well done , and thankyou, im moving up to 810 next week so will be very interested on how youu go hun.xx

Check out my thread of stepping up to maintenance - there are a few of us supporting each other through re-feed - join us if you are interested - basically I am nosy and want to know how other people are getting onx

Check out my thread of stepping up to maintenance - there are a few of us supporting each other through re-feed - join us if you are interested - basically I am nosy and want to know how other people are getting onx

will do hun, thanks.xx

Back