• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Re Feeding

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
Sorry guys I couldn't carry on any longer, I has no willpower and am a weekling I know.

Anyhow I asked about re feed today and was told 2 have 2 shakes a day for a week and an evening meal ? Also I read the refeed booklet about no spuds till day ? and the girl in the chemist said, I could have a bit of everything from now as long as the portion sizes were ok ?

Can I now have milk ( skimmed) and also diet coke ?

Confused.Col lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Id follow the plan in the book as it is keep off the milk for the first 2 or 3 days

Just to make sure you dont put on anything i would do it that way as imo it is proven, i would ignore the girl saying you can have anything personally

JanD

maintaining since June'09
If they gave you the refeed sheet Col I'd say stay as close to it as you can, as you know I know the chemist - you'd have been told different by whichever of them you spoke to (iyswim!) xx

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
Thanks guys thats what I thought, I will follow the re feed sheet, as I have no intention of putting it back on, and altogether have lost over 4 stone.

Looks like it's piece of chicken for tea with a little salad then

Least my surgeon doesn't need to be told tomorrow now either

Heya hun
Congrats on that loss, fantastic :D
Ah yes the wonderful world of contradicting chemists!!!! ;) I would defo stick to the refeed sheet as best you can. Yay for yummy chicken eh? lol :D