Reached Target - now what?

Petal1

Hi All

Reached target this week - yehh! Size 10 at last.

What do I do now though. I'm not too fussed about losing another couple of pounds but have just spent a fortune on new clothes so don't want to carry on losing. How do I maintain without starting to put on weight. I am happy to keep to the slimming world formula. Do I still keep a diary, count syns etc? What's the best thing to do? :)

Basicaly you up your a and b choices till you maintain how much on average do you lose per week on plan you need a extra need to balance this if you have big losses try a extra a and b if lb losses one extra if small losses possibly half a extra sins stay at 15, it is trail and error to find what works for you I need lots or a and b's but I am still breast feeding a lady at our group has a extra b every other day

I've been at target for nearly a year now and it's still a challenge sometimes. As the previous poster has said, follow the plan you've been following to lose weight, but add in another one A and one B choice each day. You need to keep getting weighed each week for a month or so.

Adjust the As and Bs as necessary - more if you're still losing, or less if you are gaining. Keep them the same if you're staying the same!

Although not recommended by SW, a lot of target members find that sticking to the plan 100% Mon-Fri and then having more treats than usual at the weekend also results in maintaining without changing your A and B choices. It does depend on you though - some people don't want to start eating too many 'naughty things' in case they can't stop.

If you go to group, keep going! I still go after a year, although not every week, but it definitely keeps me on the straight and narrow and keeps the weight off too. Unfortunately I've lost count of the number of people I've seen return to the group who were at target and now have a great deal of weight to lose again :(

Thanks for all your congrats and advice. It's definitely staying off this time so will try the healthy extra route and go from there. xx

Brillient - well done for getting to targer :)

Can't offer any advice on maintaining as not quite there myself yet - but think the others have offered great advice :D

Congratulations on getting ot target...

Back