reallllyyyy flippingggg hungryyyy

bridie

arghhh for some reason today im super super hungryyyy :( have just come on TOTM maybe thats why :(one day before weighday too! so great that will affect my losses!! helppp there is an open box of my OH cookies staring at me and his doritoes and his other biscuits and choc buttons and sweetie jar and brioches and fudge! arghhhhh and my homemade millionaire shortbread! normally none of this bothers me at all! but today i want it all and more!!! :(

Either remove the food, or remove yourself from the temptation. Get in the bath, paint your nails, take a walk, put a film on...just don't give in. You can do this, you really can. Focus on weigh day.

The food will be there later, tomorrow, next week, next year. This weigh in will only happen once. Which is more important?

busying myself cleaning out my bearded dragons! messy job dirty hands so cant grab at food lol

busying myself cleaning out my bearded dragons! messy job dirty hands so cant grab at food lol

Very good idea! I'll clean out my rabbit next time I feel hungry!! :)

When's your next weigh in? I see you're so close to goal now, dont give in!!! :D

its tomorowww but ive just come on so im worried it wont be a big loss :(

arghhh for some reason today im super super hungryyyy :( have just come on TOTM maybe thats why :(one day before weighday too! so great that will affect my losses!! helppp there is an open box of my OH cookies staring at me and his doritoes and his other biscuits and choc buttons and sweetie jar and brioches and fudge! arghhhhh and my homemade millionaire shortbread! normally none of this bothers me at all! but today i want it all and more!!! :(

Have I read this correctly? Your bmi is 21?! If I were you I think I'd allow myself a doughnut :D

Have I read this correctly? Your bmi is 21?! If I were you I think I'd allow myself a doughnut :D

hmmmm and the most unhelpfull post goes to youuuuu! you know i am 5ft and i was 11 stone that is a bmi of 30.1, i have done CD and slim and save to get here and a bit of healthy eating now i am so close to my target i want to get there regardless of wether my bmi is 21 now. we are all doing this for the same reasons right? health and to feel good about ourselves!

thanks so much for all the other advice :)

bridie said:
its tomorowww but ive just come on so im worried it wont be a big loss :(

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! Hope you have knocked off another few pounds! Whatever the scales say tomorrow keep at it. You are so close! x

hmmmm and the most unhelpfull post goes to youuuuu! you know i am 5ft and i was 11 stone that is a bmi of 30.1, i have done CD and slim and save to get here and a bit of healthy eating now i am so close to my target i want to get there regardless of wether my bmi is 21 now. we are all doing this for the same reasons right? health and to feel good about ourselves!

:confused: I was being tongue-in-cheek (thought that was evident?). No offence intended.

Hi Bridie, congratulations on your loss so far you've done so well.

Now by all means tell me to bog off or butt out but have you thought about increasing your protein/calorie intake to lose the last 5lbs?
I remember from when I was doing CD a lot of the consultants on the CD forum suggested that anyone who got their BMI down to 25 should move up to 810 or higher because as you get closer 25 the less effective a VLCD is, mainly because more protein is required at low BMI (<25) - Protein helps to preserve lean tissue and muscle. The diet is supposed to burn fat, not lean tissue. Losing lean tissue/muscle can be a problem.

Also, a lot of the long term SS'ers used to do the odd 810 week (myself included) to kick start the metabolism and start having good losses again.

As I say, tell me to mind me own if you want but I just thought I'd offer a bit of friendly advice.
Best of luck in losing the last 5lb and getting to goal, losing 51lbs is a remarkable achievement, I bet you feel fantastic :)

:confused: I was being tongue-in-cheek (thought that was evident?). No offence intended.

oh im so sorry if you meant it as a joke!! i was in such a bad hungry mood and your comment made me reaaaallly want a doughnut to add to everything else i wanted! sorry :)

and to gemma so i wont wask you to butt out lol funnily enough ive just finished my second week lost 3lbs :))))) verry happy but as of tomorow im adding a meal a day for my last week then adding 2 meals 1 less shake the week after and so on! so hopefully still loose the last couple of pounds plus have enough energy to start at the gym to tone up :)

oh im so sorry if you meant it as a joke!! i was in such a bad hungry mood and your comment made me reaaaallly want a doughnut to add to everything else i wanted! sorry :)

Sorry, I realise it was probably the wrong way of phrasing things! I just meant you've done brilliantly to get your bmi down to 21 - I can only dream! Well done and best of luck with the rest, you're so close now you can almost touch it :)

im so happy :) so so so happy i didnt cave too!! ill see if i can find a picture of what i used to look like to now :)

Back