Really bad day today

Broadstairsgirl

I've just had my 1st weigh in and lost 8lbs. I should be ecstatic but I just feel rubbish. I'm not excited at all - just feel nothingy. I've had a really tough day today, not been physically hungry but mentally hungry - smelling imaginary food all day. I'm just thankful that it coincided with weigh in day, I'm not sure how hard i'd find it if I didn't have a weight loss to bring me up. I got my period today and think it's probably that - will that make me feel weaker? Any advice other than to just get a grip and pull myself together?

You need your mojo and excitment back. Go have a look thought the before and afters, take a long hot soak in the tub, paint your nails and read through this site. We are all here to support you. I put up a thread before for inspiration maybe go have a look through the links i put init ad get some mojo bk. Come on hun 8lb is a HUGE loss in 1 week you should be very proud of yourself hun ~claps~ xxx

I agree with Natasha, 8lbs is fantastic. You will probably be feeling a bit rubbish because of TOTM xx

Really teary and hormonal today but I'm sure it'll pass. This time next week I'll be fine I'm sure. Thanks for the messages

I had my weigh in yesterday and I was somehow dissapointed too, even tho my weightloss was good and intellectually I knew that. But on the feeling level I just felt nothing, just like u said. But I'm sure that for you and for me that feeling will pass and the exitement will come back. So good luck and we are all here for you, just always remember that you're not alone!! xx

Thanks Snowy - it's nice to know that I'm noI'm sure the excitement will happen once I get a few weeks out of the way and adjust.

Back